Halloween 2023 Condo Contest

Hey everyone!

It’s time for the Halloween 2023 Condo Contest!

Submit something that fits the Halloween spirit. It can be fun, spooky, eerie, or whatever you want, so long as it follows the rules!

Like last month’s contest, there is no restriction on when the Condo was made as long as it hasn’t been submitted before.

The submission period ends on October 25th, 2023 at 11:59 PM.

Be sure to look at the prizes and follow the rules below!

:mega: Prizes:

• 1st Place - 2,000,000 Units
  • 2nd Place - 1,000,000 Units
  • 3rd Place - 750,000 Units
  • 4th Place - 500,000 Units
  • 5th Place - 300,000 Units
More Info
  • Participation prizes (100k) are usually rewarded to participants, along with other bonuses for close contenders
  • Depending on the amount of entries, prize amounts may be raised and placements may be adjusted

:mega: Rules:

• Must be appropriate content (no hate speech, nudity, etc.)
  • Only make 1 submission post
  • You can update your post until the deadline
  • The submission cannot be something previously submitted to a Condo Contest
  • The first place winner(s) of the last contest won’t be included in the vote, but they are eligible for the participation prize

:inbox_tray: How To Submit:

• Post at least 3 screenshots of your Condo as a reply to this thread. (If you can’t upload images here, use an external image hosting service such as Imgur to embed the images.)
  • Include your Steam ID or a link to your Steam profile
  • If you want a specific picture to be the thumbnail in the community vote, label it as the featured picture.

After the deadline has passed, the submissions are judged by community voting, which I will post a link to in the responses to this thread.

:inbox_tray: Co-Op Submissions:

Info on Co-Op Submissions
  • For co-op builds, only one person should submit the entry and include all participants’ Steam IDs. Winnings will be divided equally and may be adjusted.

• If people want to submit different parts of a co-op build as individual entries, the areas should be distinct from one another, there shouldn’t be pictures of the same things in multiple posts, and the post should only include one Steam ID.

Have fun, and if you need help with anything related to the contest, feel free to send me a private message or ask in the thread!

:jack_o_lantern: Halloween Contests: 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022

All Previous Contests

5 Likes

let’s try
the name’s evil cathedral

9 Likes

this is my first entry, Hope you like it

4 Likes

H o r r o r R e s o r t

6 Likes

What’s visual tourism without immersion? Without stakes? Without intrigue? Enter the Cuthbert Mansion and solve the mystery of the missing lord. Meet a cast of monsters, each a spectacle in their own right. Explore the sadism of the world that lurks just beneath the surface of decorum and pleasantries. And absorb the history of a once proud mansion, now stripped of its valuables and its purpose. Can you solve the mystery of Cuthbert Mansion?

A witch’s study.

A forgotten attic.

A bird’s eye view of loss.

A most picturesque view. A featured picture.

In the night they came, with a mystery to solve and the resolve to see it through.

Small PSA: The condo features harsh language.

4 Likes

A calm exterior for the horrors within

What a strange entrance.

A very haunting main room, why do ghost love levitating things??

A very gory basement. I hope that guy on the table is ok.

Wonder what is being sacrificed in here?

5 Likes

The Walking Dead

steamID32: STEAM_0:0:57999336
steamID64:76561198076264400

3 Likes

The Trial of Myrkul

[^ Thumbnail]

9 Likes

This is my first condo that I’ve felt I put good effort into. I call it the “flesh-pocalypse”, hopefully these screenshots do a good Job of showing it off.

5 Likes

If I don’t win, I hope you do. Your murder mystery condo inspired my mystery condo which I’ve entered into the contest here.

Vote Vito!

1 Like

I’m happy to hear I inspired you :slight_smile:

This is what the community is all about!

Best of luck, your build looks mysterious indeed~

2 Likes

:jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: heres my entry for the halloween contest :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:

heres what it looks like during the day

welcome to camp pixeltail, were the fun never ends a l l y e a r r o u n d… enjoy your vacation… if you dare >:)

cameos in the condo include

Alexer Zoderia

Luna Renata

The Lich

Studio Mercy

Mike

MacDGuy

Athena Kuld

& also Wallace & Jerry

(special thanks to Wyrm, Treason & Athena for some assistance in the condo, also thanks to Darkbeat for giving the condo the seal of approval & others i can’t list here IYKYK <3 <3 <3 )

hope everyone likes it ^-^

:jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: much love & happy halloween :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:

:sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

The Nightly Horror Hospital (built last week)

Showcase as YouTube video (with story)

Screenshots (couldn’t upload them one by one)

Happy Halloween!

3 Likes

Hello,

I’m Roco, Happy to join into the condo contest with my Halloween Maze. Server name is always

“2023 Roco Halloween Walkthrough // Happy Halloween V2”

Happy Halloween!

Steam ID: 76561198014670464

Here are some Picture, I do host my map on weekends ( Pacific Time Zone)

4 Likes

Hello there and Happy Halloween. This is my first entry into the condo contest as well as my first stab at a halloween themed condo. I leaned on a personal favorite horror game for inspiration.

Featured Image

My Steam Profile: Steam Community :: MoldMan

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to all, it was a lot of fun to expand my knowledge on condo creation and I hope to create larger scaled projects in the future.

4 Likes

Crane Manor

Ancient seat of the Katsacks. All is quiet, soon the family will be returning from their lastest hunt. Hopefully a successful one.

Happy halloween

6 Likes

CONDO ENTRY

Flashback Megaplex’s Fear Fest

Decked out for the 24/7 Fear Fest event with customized decorations, lighting, and halloween themed movies.

By: OuTSMoKE (Dr. Peter Venkman)

Pictures:

Featured:

More Images:

4 Likes

Behold, my Humble Halloween Home Party!
The featured image is the one directly below.

2 Likes

Steam Profile: Baby In A Pipe
ID64: 76561198036810834

The L I C H | Boss Fight
|The Interlopers Have Overstayed Their Welcome|
Fully playable boss fight with over 10 unique moves.
Play against the boss automatically or by controlling the bosses moves.

Workshop Link

Videos
Full Fight

Entry

Manual Controls

Pictures

-On The Move

15 Likes