Halloween 2023 Condo Contest

Hey everyone! Here is my Halloween 2023 Condo Contest submission! This scene features over 10,000 manually placed objects to create a realistic haunted wooded area, I hope you like what you see :blush:

Parking lot before the trail:

Pathway to a picnic area:

Pathway to the Haunted Cabin:

The outside of the Haunted Cabin:

Inside the Haunted Cabin:

Hanging man on the top of the hill:

Graveyard behind the hill:

and of course my steam ID:

3 Likes

[Co-op condo entry]
@ThurDoDinok : 76561198033283713
@Herobrine : 76561198063007659

Hello! i hope you enjoy and thank you to all the people who collected all the citrus and gained access to this area in my condo c:

And thank you so much @Herobrine for making all the UFO decals and textures and helping with the UFO décor

Citrus Homeworld

PICTURES
Citrus Homeworld

Inside the UFO

Holding bay

In the vent in the holding bay

6 Likes

Phenomenal job. I hope you get first place! Well deserved.

(I’ll settle for third…)

1 Like

Here’s my submission

(((Featured

)))

4 Likes

We have a CURSED submission. In honor of Halloween and The Shibuya Incident which occurred on October 31st, 2018 in the manga and anime Jujutsu Kaisen, we felt a Jujutsu themed submission was needed!

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198872041123/

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198830381231/

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198432967262/

4 Likes

Hello everyone, the name of my condo is Sanguinem Luna. It’s been over a year in the making and like any good assignment I’m turning it in last minute. With 8k objects with only 1 workshop item; I’ve put countless hours into designing and detailing my castle.
I hope you enjoy it :slight_smile:

Video Showcase

Images
Starting with the thumbnail

The Grand Library

The Main Connecting Chamber

The Secondary Connecting Chamber

The Theatre

The Main Dungeon

The Thaumaturgy Chamber

The Central Courtyard

The Alchemical Lab

STEAM ID:

6 Likes

If all I get from this contest is the ability to extend an invitation to explore my mystery mansion to you specifically, Vito Skeletino, then entering will have been worth it.

Add me on Steam and clear an afternoon on your schedule, and I’ll host the condo.

1 Like

Greetings! I present to you my condo to participate in the 2023 Halloween contest: Horror House ! This is a typical traveling funfair horror house, more specifically one of those that you could easily see at a German fair. My steam profile is [Steam Community :: TheGreenKing ] and this is Horror House 2023 !

Lets start by saying that I made a video where I show all the details and important parts. It’s 13 minutes long, I know, but if you watch the video I’m sure at the end you’ll appreciate my entry much more; and you can always skip the bits you don’t like.

Here’s the video on youtube: https://youtu.be/Z7nuxYvSEoA

If you’re one of the screenshot gang then check them out below, but I’ll warn you:
Most of the props, both inside and outside, are A N I M A T E D. Exactly, we are talking about working animated animatronics in TU, made with a lot of effort and just as much I/O. it will be difficult to appreciate them only seeing the photos…

I built this funfair ride in 3 days (actually i started building 2 days ago) basically this build as well as the city around it were made entirely for the contest.

The horror house is of my invention, but the appearance of the parts that compose it are hyper-realistic and follow the models existing in real life, starting from the second floor mounted on a railing system directly on the trailer.

The horror house also requires the purchase of a ticket at the ticket booth and… drumroll it uses a currency exclusive to the server!
Basically you will have to get a coin and give it to me, who in exchange will give you a ticket to enter. The ticket will have to go through a turnstile before giving you access. You can see how it works in the video above!

I also warn you that both here and in the video I will not post footage of the interior, so as not to give spoilers: to see the interior, come and try it in game! (you can find the opening dates at the end of this post)

To see the thunder system, the shutter system, all the animatronics and animated lights and soundboards I suggest you watch this damn video :joy:

I was just about to forget: did you know I made a video about it? here it is https://youtu.be/Z7nuxYvSEoA :rofl:

OPENING DATES: Come see the interior for yourself on these dates:
29 October 2023
30 October 2023
31 October 2023
If everything goes as planned i will host the server 24H

(and i may open on other days if you like this project a lot!)

Thanks for the attention!

5 Likes

Welcome to Halloween! <3 BOO!

4 Likes

Awesome builds everyone! The submission period is over, and I will get the community vote out to you all soon. :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Here is the link to the community vote: https://forms.gle/QdMcUqG9QUyRghnk6

It will be open until Monday, October 30th, 2023, at 11:59 PM CT.

3 Likes

Happy Halloween everyone! :jack_o_lantern::bat:

The results of the community vote are in!

Thanks to everyone who participated in the vote! There were 90 responses this time!

There was also a 2 way tie for 5th place, so both got the prize.

The winners of the community vote are:

1st place (2,000,000 Units) - @Baby_In_A_Pipe - The L I C H | Boss Fight

2nd place (1,000,000 Units) - @super-girly-gamer - Evil Cathedral

3rd place (750,000 Units) - @OuTSMoKE - Flashback Megaplex’s Fear Fest

4th place (500,000 Units) - @Skiimore - Sanguinem Luna

5th place (TIE) (300,000 Units) - @princesspixi

&

5th place (TIE) (300,000 Units) - @acidicjester (Vito Skeletino) - The Trial of Myrkul

Thank you all so much for participating in the contest and vote. There were lots of really great entries this time!

Units should be distributed to all participants later today! Participants who didn’t place will get 175,000 Units.

And keep an eye out for the next contests! We’ll be doing another art contest as well as starting the next Condo Contest submission period soon.

6 Likes

Congratulations to the winners!
Amazing entries this year~

2 Likes

CONGRATS EVERYONE & HAPPY HALLOWEEN :black_heart: :black_heart:

1 Like

Good Job everyone!!

2 Likes

Tied for 5th… yeesh that was a close one! Great job everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratz to all the winners.

2 Likes

Congratulations to everyone, the prizes have been distributed!

3 Likes

Congratulations to everyone :tada: :tada: :tada:

2 Likes

Thanks for your votes, fellow players! Once I saw Baby in a Pipe entered I knew it’d be a battle for second place, and am not at all bummed about losing out to a condo specifically made for halloween when mine was a Halloween event in a normal condo. The Megaplex will return for a proper contest some day! Most likely a theater one. :smiley: