Halloween Condo Contest! [2019] [Results]

:fireworks:CONTEST RESULTS:fireworks:

What’s going on Tower community? It’s time for a Halloween themed Condo Contest! You guys have 2 weeks to make something cool in your Condo and submit it here. If the PixelTail staff like it enough, you’ll earn some sweet sweet Units.

Keep in mind, we hope to have the Halloween update out soon so hopefully we’ll have some cool new items for you to decorate your Condos with.

Entries close on Thursday 7th November at 8PM UK time.

We’ll announce the winners on Friday 8th November.

Prizes

• 1st Place - 800,000 Units
  • 2nd Place - 400,000 Units
  • 3rd Place - 200,000 Units

Rules

• Must be something from scratch - you can’t submit something you started before this post was made.
  • Must be appropriate content (no nudity, hate speech, etc.)
  • Must post at least 3 pictures of your condo, and/or a video. The more we see, the better!
  • Please include the name of your creation to help us with the staff vote.
  • Please include your Steam ID (ideally your profile link or your “Steam64 ID”, if you know what that is)
  • Must be Halloween themed, obviously.

How To Submit

• Post at least 3 screenshots and/or a video of your spooky condo as a reply to this thread as your entry to the contest.
  • Again, please include your Steam ID in the submission so we can award you the Units if you win!

Best of luck! If you have any questions, please leave them below and I’ll try to respond ASAP.

21 Likes

Sounds Epic might try to build something

1 Like

Lemme start with this contest from my first Halloween in Tower Unite.

For strange reason the flesh doesn’t reflect from the mirror.

2 Likes

ok i too

1 Like

My Halloween Condo : “Halloween Party”
My Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MrZarp/
I have some pics and 1 video

and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WemcHAcEMTQ&feature=youtu.be
Video

3 Likes

4 Likes

cool

2 Likes

I’ll be submitting to this by the time the contest is over, but I would like to make a suggestion…

It would be really fun if all of the Halloween themed condos that have been submitted for the contest be linked to the old condo lobby if the submitted condos are online-- this would let players have a Halloween “tour”.

This idea could be taken further by specifying dates/times that tours are occurring-- and maybe even a trick-or-treat event if you give those that have submitted to the contest a special candy bucket to place in their condo during the event.

Would be super fun-- should do it.

2 Likes

It would be very cool if when condo servers are out, players could enter their condo in-game in a “Category” whenever contests are live. People could maybe vote in-game also

2 Likes

Figured I’d give a go at this, so here’s my submission:
After 30+ hours of work, an almost replica of the Five Nights at Freddy’s pizzeria!

Complete with working lights, metal doors that open vertically and security cameras that function exactly as they should.

Every single piece of trash on the floor and every drawing on the wall is in the same spot it would be in FNAF.

I also made sure to add that creepy ambiance you get in the first game, Sometimes you’ll hear deep footsteps walking through the dark halls, and if you get too close to Foxy’s cove he’ll bang on the walls.

Good luck to everyone in the contest, these entries are awesome!
Here are a few screenshots from the condo (not showcasing everything). Some are taken from the view of the security cameras. I don’t have a Chica model because I’m not sure how to rig player models and it wasn’t on the workshop.

Screenshots

The empty plate is due to a workshop bug, there’s supposed to be a cupcake on there as well as in the office. The button is a teleporter that sends you to the map.

Easter Eggs

A secret jumpscare you receive if you interact with Freddy on stage!

You can even press Freddy’s nose.

Condo Name: Five Nights at Freddy’s: Tower Unite or FNAF:TU
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LeviathanJPTV/

I began this project after the contest started. I’m excited to see the results!
These photos are all slightly edited, only with color correction. If this is against the rules please let me know and I’ll fix it ASAP. I still have all original screenshots and I’m even willing to give an in-person tour to anyone who’d like to see it.

11 Likes

Eternal Neon Party

I’ve been making this condo for a while. The idea is an eternal neon night party populated by spooky skeletons, all of which you can talk to (They’re all fully configured, some with 20+ responses and icons). Some skeletons are creepy, some are goofy, some are depressed.
It’s got an entire movie theater, a ferris wheel, a lighthouse on top of the mountain-like thing in which a spooky skeleton called The Watcher observes (This place has spooky wind effects too). The place is messy littered with alchohol bottles, soda, trash laying around, moths, flies, fog, etc. due to the eternal partying.
Literally every place of my condo has items, some have flickering lights, there’s so much that I’m sadly unable to show everything through images.

NOTE: I edited the photos to look a bit better, mostly blur and some lights. I can provide the original unedited photos if needed!

Condo entrance:

Main room:

Storage room with teleports to various places:

Theater:

Lighthouse:

Pool and view to the beach:

Bar and bartender:

View:

View from the top:

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Comunachos/

6 Likes

A bit late to the party, but here is my submission heavily inspired by Bloodborne. I spent around 2 days working on this piece adding any small detail that I could.
The Forbidden Grave

Video Showcase: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uxPfB-P69k

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Baby_In_A_Pipe/

8 Likes

Here’s my Submission, First time i actually used my theatre, theme-ing the theatre towards a special halloween showing of movies was pretty interesting.

my only problem i really had was that you cannot make a gem purple.

little shop of horrors was used in the theatre as it is in the public domain, and is pretty tame by todays standards

Steam id: steamcommunity.com/id/mini_coopa2
ID64: 76561198064339602

4 Likes

Introducing…

The Lost Castle

I’ve been working on this for the past few days now, hope you like it!

Story:

You’re dreaming about the castle you stumbled upon months ago. Desperately eager to enter the woods, you fall asleep as you get taken to your dreams. You end up in the Lost Forest, hopelessly lost, you find yourself in a Town. Looking around for the slightest sign of human life, you enter The Lost Castle. The Lost Castle was once a ordinary home, but it fell victim to the mist, day by night, more people disappeared without a trace. Until finally, it was lost in the darkness.

As you dive deaper into the castle, you stumble across a mirror. Suddenly, you’ve woken up

Showcase video

The lost forest

The Town

The Lost Castle

The Labyrinth

The Mirror
steam id: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198264089918/

That was Pretty much all of it, hope you enjoyed it, Peace.

16 Likes

I had a walk around this myself, it is very spooky, amazing condo and great video too den!

1 Like

Very very awesome!

Looks gorgeous

LAST CALL! One more hour until entries close.

1 Like

I give you…

THE HAUNTED AND REALLY WEIRD HOTEL

The terrifying story of trying to find your room in a Minus Five Star Hotel

9 Likes