Potentially putting Tower Unite on Geforce now

Heyo, As the title states I wanna potentially see TU on Geforce Now, as it would be good for people that have poor pcs that have troubles running tower unite, or wanna get into tower unite and try it out reliably on a stable machine.

Now, i won’t claim to know how to get a game onto GFN, so i don’t know if this will be costly, but i do think this would likely help strengthen the playerbase and such.

It’s been suggested before several times, and the devs aren’t against doing so, but there doesn’t seem to be a way to actually contact Nvidia to put your game on their platform.

1 Like

i would say implementing AMD Finewine or its relevant technology would be much easier than Geforce Now.

It seems then that suggesting it on nvidia’s forums then would do it. Sending feedback through the app itself, etc.

I really don’t wanna be “that guy” to bring back an old thread but there is just so many posts about this so there is no need for one, Steam has released the new Steam Cloud Play so you can opt in your games for cloud gaming, would be really good if you guys tried this. https://partner.steamgames.com/doc/features/cloudgaming

I addressed this earlier today in another thread.

2 Likes

I actually thought this was the same thread just getting replies lol