Official Tower Unite Merch Suggestion Thread

Hey all!

A couple of us on the team are going to be designing some official Tower Unite merch. This will be an ongoing project, and we are currently in the very early stages. In these early stages, we are sticking to the idea of making designs to sell t-shirts , but we have not forgotten suggestions about plushies and backpacks and hope to work on those in the future after we’ve gotten the hang of having a merch store.

We have a lot of ideas already (including merch using our various logos), and I have gone through and looked back at what people have suggested in the past.

Some consistently popular suggestions I’ve found from you all are:

• Catsack t-shirts
  • “Canvas Not Set” t-shirts

We want to hear more current suggestions from you about what other stuff from Tower Unite you’d like to see on a shirt! Feel free to suggest ideas in this thread.

49 Likes

how about a logo baseball cap?

7 Likes

ohmygod

1 Like

First - Catsack plush

17 Likes

That is a good idea!
Maybe mousepads?

2 Likes

We are looking into T-Shirts only right now.

6 Likes

Logo shirt
Rob’s imports employee shirt
Planet panic cat and dog hoodies

8 Likes

I know you’re gonna make t-shirts first, but if I don’t see an LC dragon plushie on sale - color me disappointed :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Here’s a quick idea: Rob’s Imports logo on the front, jetpack image on the back.

18 Likes

Fatal Error window would be cool

I’m not kidding.

10 Likes

Honestly just want “Canvas not set” on anything possible

12 Likes

Island/Lobby Map T-shirt would be good. Subtle.

Edit: The thinking is either a map of the entire island in a less-detailed style, or a map of the shops labelled like a mall.

Edit 2: The Mall idea is better than I thought; You could use the already existing logos instead of just text for the labels

4 Likes

I mean its nice that plushies arent forgotten, I mean a catsack plush would be amazing

2 Likes

Pins, I will buy so many pins. Enamel pins.

5 Likes

But yeah all these ideas sound lovely

a shirt with characters from every gamemode at the bottom and the tower at the top.

1 Like

Maybe minigame themed t-shirts?

2 Likes

Tower Unite logo, with MacDGuy’s one on the top of the tower.

1 Like

Maybe some of the little crusaders concept art on a shirt? Maybe make a art Competition idk

3 Likes

Two little crusaders saluting to each other, I dont know what you would put it on but it’d be cool

6 Likes