Christmas Condo Contest! [2019] [Closed]

Christmas Condo Contest

Hey everyone, it’s the festive season so it’s time to run a Christmassy Condo Contest!

You guys have a whole month to submit something festive and cosy, and be in with the chance to win some sweet sweet Units.

Also, you can now submit entries you’ve already started and/or finished! No more starting time limit. If you started decorating a week ago, that’s all good. :+1:

Entries close on Monday 6th January at 8PM UK time.

We’ll announce the winners on Tuesday 7th January.

Prizes

• 1st Place - 800,000 Units
  • 2nd Place - 400,000 Units
  • 3rd Place - 200,000 Units

Rules

• Must be appropriate content (no nudity, hate speech, etc.)
  • Must post at least 3 pictures of your condo, and/or a video. The more we see, the better!
  • Please include the name of your creation to help us with the staff vote.
  • Please include your Steam ID (ideally your profile link or your “Steam64 ID”, if you know what that is)
  • Must be Christmas themed, obviously.

How To Submit

• Post at least 3 screenshots and/or a video of your cosy Christmas condo as a reply to this thread as your entry to the contest.
  • Again, please include your Steam ID and the name of your creation!

Best of luck! If you have any questions, please leave them below and I’ll try to respond ASAP.

14 Likes

Something tells me I might end up in a similar position to my halloween build.

1 Like

Here we go :slight_smile:

STEAM_1:0:1622267

22 Likes

Well I’ve lost already, I’ll still continue with what I’m working on but wow, mine doesn’t even begin to compare.

1 Like

beat day one.

1 Like

I’m sure your build will look great too! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welp

2 Likes

Long Hallway Christmas Lobby.
Currently the hallway is 2+ hours long to walk the entire distance, has been called the Desert Bus of TU.
(upload://vv3sK44lEyX0ft2sKjNnz9zJ4fg.jpeg)

![20191206161210_1|690x388]

STEAM_1:1:1848570![20191220175902_1|690x388]

12 Likes

isn’t that just a tad bit to long?

[ My SteamID: STEAM_1:0:28364748 / Or my ID64: 76561198016995224 ]

Pops Just Never Has Taken Down The Lights. Makes It Easier That Way!

16 Likes

cozy

2 Likes

I want to put a disclaimer: I really didn’t know how to ‘christmas-ify’ my condo, so I tried my best to slap christmas over everything, this will look like rubbish compared to others (And probably just in general), but I want to share in the festivities :smiley:

My steam64 ID is:76561197995186433`

I call this:

Everyone has someone for christmas

Even during the festive season, there’s no reason the halloween guys can’t join in!

These two came in while I was taking pictures, the one on the piano was playing christmas songs, which just felt really right

Even a grumpy receptionist has a soft spot for christmas I suppose…

Thanks for the likes guys, really appreciate it

11 Likes

Eh guys! Not sure if I got anything here worthy of winning, but I had a great time making my Smooth Dirt festive! Not like I was doing anything else with it, LUL.

I’ve got a shortish video here of my “North Pole Smooth Dirt” (and I included my Christmas Suite and Ice Water Resort at the end just for funsies) and of course a few screenshots.

I’m SarahMariePardy, 28, Steam Profile, Christmas Enthusiast.

North Pole - Smooth Dirt VOD

Happy Holidays, everyone! All the posts look so great! :grinning:

15 Likes

My steam link is https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065294518/ , and I originally call my TU home The Great Northern (after Twin Peaks). Hope you like it :slight_smile:

21 Likes

That’s a banger right there! Great job!

3 Likes

Very good looking place!

3 Likes

Extended to 6th January!

Due to Christmas items not being out yet, I’m extending the Condo Context to end in early Jan. If you’ve already submitted, feel free to edit your post(s)!

10 Likes

I’m glad the contest was extended so I can take advantage of all the new items coming :eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for extending the contest! I was actually going to post and ask about the addition of the new holiday items and how it would affect it.

3 Likes

My steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/walleyezer/

Name: Cozy Christmas Condo

7 Likes