[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

These images and videos are found directly from the Discord Chat while the developers are talking. This thread will be updated as fast as possible with the latest images and videos. Every new day will have it’s own post.

KEEP IN MIND ALL THIS IS WITHOUT CONTEXT AND MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME. DOES NOT REFLECT THE END GAME.

INDEX:
October, 2015
November, 2015
[December, 2015] ([56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek - #355 by Caboose700)
January, 2016
[February, 2016] ([56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek - #687 by Caboose700)
March, 2016
[April, 2016] ([56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek - #1178 by Caboose700)
[May, 2016] ([56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek - #1382 by Caboose700)
[June, 2016] ([56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek - #1609 by Caboose700)
[July, 2016] ([56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek - #1838 by Caboose700)
[August, 2016] ([56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek - #1991 by Caboose700)
[September, 2016] ([56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek - #2147 by Caboose700)
[October, 2016] ([56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek - #2391 by Caboose700)
[November, 2016] ([56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek - #2581 by Caboose700)
[December, 2016] ([56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek - #2777 by Caboose700)
[January, 2017] ([56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek - #2910 by Caboose700)

44 Likes

Thanks for making a new thread specifically for this.

5 Likes

Thanks for posting these, I would check the Discord but I’m not really into chats and updates on the Discord chat are easy to miss.

2 Likes

This right here is my favorite shit.
Multiple colors for a piece of furniture is a BIG turn on.

8 Likes

Thanks for all the nice leaks, Caboose!

2 Likes

These are neat! I’ve been missing a bit out on Discord and other stuff due to personal business. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Not really leaks, anyone can see them on the Discord chat :smiley:

5 Likes

These are great, especially as I tend to miss them in the discord chat. Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

No problem guys. I figured that there would be others that would love to see this content. I really must give credit to the developers though for even providing the images that I put up. Just being able to listen to the developers chat and talk amongst themselves has really satisfied my need for work streams and live streams of that nature.

2 Likes

Can I ask a favor?
If you find new content to post, can you make a new post instead of editing the OP?
It doesn’t really notify you if the OP is edited, and it would probably just be easier to make a new reply to the thread.

2 Likes

This is probably a better idea. I will do this from now on, and revise the title thread.

4 Likes

September 27th, 2015

Notice: All Images/Videos below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These are RAW Development images. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

11 Likes

September 28th, 2015

Notice: All Images/Videos below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These are RAW Development images. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

15 Likes

I live for this thread to be updated.

2 Likes

September 29th, 2015

17 Likes

lol these animals are so deformed, GG whoever made them (probably Matt)

2 Likes

Besides the Crab and Cow, the “dog” was @Zak’s work.

4 Likes

@Zak should be the lead artist from now on

3 Likes

Those look like my creations with play-doh.

2 Likes

September 30th, 2015

8 Likes