[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

:smiley_cat:

4 Likes

Love that new menus and features. It`s amazing how hard are you working guys.

1 Like

October 31st, 2015

Notice: All Images/Videos below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These are RAW Development images. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

3 Likes

November 1st, 2015

Notice: All Images/Videos below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These are RAW Development images. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

4 Likes

Dat rubber texture. I love it.

1 Like

November 2nd, 2015

3 Likes

The new website layout?

1 Like

Yes.

You can view the new layout at www.towerunite.com/new/.

1 Like

What would “Connect” be? (It just links to the forums. But there is a forum button)

1 Like

Maybe the same system that opens gmtower from the main website? That can certainly be done.

2 Likes

November 3rd, 2015

6 Likes

Wow, So Judgemental

1 Like

its probs the vision of virus

1 Like

http://i.imgur.com/jIwfYQz.jpg
Started working on Hospital yo”

1 Like

Ah yes, film grain and chromatic aberration. Only the most immersive effects will do!

Really hoping that those effects are either a joke or something to be toggled off individually.

1 Like

It’s work in progress. Treat it as so, please.

4 Likes

I was only confused on why the picture looked that way. It looked like someone took a picture of it through a camera instead of screen-capping it. I’m not judging the quality of the map. The map itself looks amazing.

1 Like

I’ll hold my judgement til the finished product, for sure.

I’m just saying that personally, I’m very tired of these effects in video games no matter how well done they are.

4 Likes

My opinions on chromatic aberration and film grain both rely heavily on context.

Spoilers below regarding the game SOMA.

Like in SOMA, you’re basically a robot, so the whole vision thing going all freaky the more damaged you get, makes sense, and I feel it makes it more immersive for sure.

2 Likes

I believe it was just a test to see how it would look with that on.

1 Like