[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

This is really pretty.

I have really high hopes for tower unite, if the small things are this amazing I can’t wait to see entire gamemodes and such.

2 Likes

I have to thank you for being collecting all of these into this thread Caboose! Since it’s hard to keep up with the news now with the university schedule, it’s always nice to come home and see the daily progress. :smile:

4 Likes

October 1st, 2015

Notice: All Images/Videos below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These are RAW Development images. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

4 Likes

This screenshot was taken in what is now the ‘background’ of the condo pool. I swear, if they actually incorporate it as part of the living space, I will have a flippin’ field day! I always thought that it was a missed opportunity in the first place.

3 Likes

October 2nd, 2015

Notice: All Images/Videos below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These are RAW Development images. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

5 Likes

Those HUD elements look so cool. Does anyone know what the font used is? I would like to download it. :smile:

2 Likes

you can ask @macdguy

2 Likes
4 Likes

October 3rd, 2015

4 Likes

What does this picture demonstrate? The halo?

2 Likes

I’m guessing item movement by pulling the arrows. After all, if we can drag furniture around using the X,Y, and Z axis, it gives us a little more ease and control in redecorating. Again, though, that’s just an guess.

2 Likes

The picture is demonstrating the new wood texture. The top was the old, the bottom is the new. The arrows you see are part of Unreal Engine’s editor, and presumably wouldn’t be in the game.

5 Likes

I do actually want to make it easier to move objects for the condo this month, though.

7 Likes

Is it going to be similar to GMT’s system, except better?
Or fairly different (and obviously better)?

2 Likes

Thank you Mac :smile:

2 Likes

It’s gonna be like the GMT way but with more control over rotations, up and down, and precise movements.

5 Likes

No more painstakingly stacking stuff just to get that one item in the air! :smile_cat:

5 Likes

Does this mean there will be a grid feature with snapping to vertices? That would be really helpful!

2 Likes

Yeah that’s one feature we want.

6 Likes

October 5th, 2015

(Context for the image below: Red = Absolutely for Early Access, Orange = Maybe for Early Access, Blue = After Early Access)

9 Likes