More updates or More content per update:

1 Like

they should just put rob’s face on both

7 Likes

Rob’s a dead meme.

1 Like

you’re a dead meme

2 Likes

how dare you, rob must be protected at all costs.

10 Likes

My bad, I totally forgot about this. They didn’t do an amazing job though, as Foohy still appears on Spin to Win not once, but twice (Shrine, 10K Units)

1 Like

Oh crap its the catsack illuminati (also thank god i still have a foohybux texture for editing purposes)

Wait hold up did someone day a dev no 2 devs left, jeez i need to keep up with things

The fire Extinguisher says “Made in Britain” on it.

This is likely a reference to this scene from the IT Crowd

10 Likes

You stop talking nonsense about things you don’t know. He’s a member of the community, he owns his own shop, he endorsed TU to the max. Rude!

10 Likes

oh god he’s watching
what do I do now?

2 Likes

uuhhhhh offer him some beans and in exchange he will leave

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/914675991868518801/AD94D60DC01B58EC3D792D396F947ED64D3E46FA/ Thanks too Fleeky shy for the photo!
passage 6.93(I think i need to say from like what book but I’m not a cristain so I don’t know) states “And now Titus gave orders to his soldiers that were with him to dig up the foundations of the tower of Antonia, and make him a ready passage for his army to come up” and I think this is lore that the spider queen is trying to destroy the plaza tower!

or it could be that the reason the apocalypse happened was because the price of petrol was so high.

I feel like this is probably a coincidence (not sure how many biblical references they planned on including) but still cool nonetheless

3 Likes

nice

Ima say this right now, that’s a complete coincidence. I practically just smashed the numpad. Sorry :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Yeah I thought it was but it is a pretty cool one

They re added the HQ in the tower you have to go outside of the tower and fly up to a open window around the 38th floor

So here are screen shots of what it looks like and some stuff on the monitors and one looks like a earlier version of the subway and a golf cart i think its from one of the golf coarse

3 Likes

This easter egg has been known for quite a while actually.

6 Likes