More updates or More content per update

I’m closing this thread because I can see it easily getting out of hand quicklly.

First off, sorry you don’t like the speed we are going. Making Game Worlds is time consuming (they’re basically miniature games) and we had a couple major set backs with staff members unexpectedly leaving the project (they left on their own accord).

We are picking up the pace, but making games takes a long time and we are pretty understaffed with a game of this size, but that doesn’t mean we are stopping anytime soon.

We are a very small indie company and we have been hiring new people (we have a new programmer, animator, and two artists), but new developers is very costly (20-30k a year or more). We also are self funded, meaning we have no investors or loans, which is something I’m personally proud of. Hiring new developers takes time and getting them up to speed with the project code also takes a long time.

We plan to resume bi-weekly or at least monthly major updates.

We wanted to spend more time with the Zombie Massacre update to refresh the team and make a great Game World that wasn’t entirely rushed out the door.

11 Likes