Official Tower Unite Easter Egg Thread!

Top left corner of the image says 0.2.0.0 which is when the easter egg was put into the game, so he posted that as it came out so wasn’t known at the time.

2 Likes

Found this on the tower in the Suite condo:

7 Likes

Well, that is the tower from Lobby 1.

Don’t know if it is an easter egg but, it’s just weird?

2 Likes

Where did you find it?

Based on the ground texture he found it at the tents.

Edit: Which reminds me, i found this one yesterday:

Not much of an easter egg but the “Not real brothers” part is kinda easy to gloss over and it’s relatively hidden given the “worn” texture.

3 Likes

The campsite also has these dirty newspapers, that warn of upcoming harsh weather conditions:

8 Likes

this means the frozen lobby will definitely return this year no doubt

i htink some of the monitors in HQ and have new screenshots on them
i dont know which ones are new, since i dont go in the HQ enough, but i know this must be new since it is the new menu layout

1 Like

The screenshots on the monitors are all quite old. That main menu is probably about a year old.

behinf the tents on the right of the transit station

idk if someone already saw this and posted this but is this project 23 on the map

1 Like

Pretty sure that was some dev blocks that was supposed to be a ramp. I remember something like that behind the tower but maybe?

7 Likes

could be idk remember that far back

i remember seeing that back when the game was younger, thats a real old map

5 Likes

I’m gonna say no, because nothing is moved around (like poseidon) for project 23.

Was looking around the files to see if I could find anything interesting in the names. Found “HalloweenSecret”, it’s a map and it’s a pretty big one in terms of file size.

Any idea what this is?

7 Likes

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

2 Likes

Also it starts with L, indicating that it is a lobby. The hunt begins… now!

Doesn’t look like anything to me.

2 Likes

I think it might be a version of the plaza with secret stuff in it.