October 2020 Priority Survey Results

Thanks to everyone who participated in our October 2020 Priority Survey!

We really appreciate all the feedback and the wonderful comments everyone left us.

As you may or may not be aware, this survey was all about prioritization of upcoming features. We had over 2,127 participants, making this our largest poll so far!

We’ll be using these results and the comments to help us decide where we are taking the game to next!

THE RESULTS ARE IN

36 Likes

Guess everyone wants horror hill after Phasmaphobia became hot shit, eh?

15 Likes

yes.

I voted horror hill since it’ll be the first co-op gameworld, and that idea alone excites me :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Zombie Massacre wants a word.

8 Likes

I just thought that it’d be an interesting addition to the game, lol

1 Like

Cant wait for these to be included! Double Weekend seems very fun to me, haha

4 Likes

epic

Um… Zombie Massacre? That’s co-op.

2 Likes

ZM is co-op lite. You don’t have to completely rely on your teammates in that one.

12 Likes

Getting the Wowozela will hopefully be a little easier now.

16 Likes

well i’ll be damned, i thought the double exp/tickets/fish weekends won’t gonna make it

excitement has been peaked

also happy to see that virus need some balance aswell, hoping for some solutions and tweaks

5 Likes

Would it be possible to publish the comments too? Or at least, since there probably are so many, a representative selection or the ones that most grabbed your attention.

3 Likes

I have to agree that the arcade needs more put into it. It’s one of the laggiest places in the entire plaza and it just doesn’t run that well.

6 Likes

Glad to see people want the arcade updates as much as I do lol. Fairground attractions on the boardwalk would be great too.

4 Likes

honestly I personally been waiting for them to add that since I first backed the game on kickstarter/indiegogo. That and tbh I don’t really see pvp being too big of a priority right now.

runs fine for me, usually getting 60+ fps in there. Are you sure it isn’t just your pc setup? it does have to run a lot of machines in the arcade.

I find it hilarious that people said no xD like dude why would you say no to stuff that takes 40+ hours of grinding

But I’ve not stopped my grind for that item just so I can wait for that 2x ticket bonus

4 Likes

I think there are actually some confirmed performance/optimization issues in the Arcade. I might be remembering wrong but there’s some sort of memory leak with something? I know Avalanche causes performance to drop if it’s played a lot.

arcade was the last straw for me to upgrade my pc, couldn’t play the games with the lagspikes and low fps