June/July 2021 Condo Contest (Beach)

Hey everyone!

June’s contest has a beach theme! Basically, decorate and build on the beach however you like for this contest, making sure the sand and the ocean are visible.

The beach in the default Condo is likely the easiest route to go for this build, but feel free to create your own beach in a different condo if you like.

You don’t have to go the sunny, tropical island beach route for this build either- making something like a foggy fishing dock or a spooky lighthouse on the seaside all work.

The contest has been extended to end on July 30th, 2021 at 11:59 PM CST!

Also, we’ll do another community vote on the winners for this contest, since the last one went well!

Prizes:

• 1st Place - 2,000,000 Units
  • 2nd Place - 1,000,000 Units
  • 3rd Place - 500,000 Units

Note: Participation prizes (100k) may be rewarded to participants when we are pleased with the entries, along with other bonuses for close contenders.

Prize amounts / Places may be raised depending on the types/amounts of entries.

Rules:

• Must be appropriate content (no nudity, hate speech, etc.)
  • Must post at least 3 pictures of your condo.
  • Must be something new - you can’t submit something you started before this post was made.
  • If you make something in a pre-existing Condo build, or if you significantly rework your condo to fit into the theme, make sure to focus your pictures on the area you’re submitting for the contest. (I strongly encourage these types of builders to submit before and after pictures to help us judge.)
  • If you want to submit a WIP build (for example, you started an entry and aren’t going to be able to finish it, but still want to share your work), only do so during the last week of the contest.
  • If you won first place in the previous month’s contest, you will still get a participation prize for this contest, but you cannot get a winning placement (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.) again until the next contest.

How To Submit:

• Post at least 3 screenshots of your Condo as a reply to this thread as your entry to the contest. If you can’t upload images here, use an external image hosting service such as Imgur to embed the images here.
  • Include your Steam ID in the submission, so we can award you the Units if you win! (If you aren’t sure how to send your Steam64 ID, just link to your Steam Profile in your submission post.)

How to Submit: CO-OP CONDO PARTICIPANTS:

Tower Unite now allows for Co-Op building in condos, and, since that is the case, we have some rules for submitting a Condo built with others.

You can go about submitting builds from Co-Op condos in two ways:

1. Everyone who participated in the build gets credit

An Example: Person A opens their condo for Person B and C to help them build a Haunted House. Person A builds the structure, and Person B and C help them decorate it. They all like how it came out as a whole, and want to submit it to the contest together.

• If you submit this way, the owner of the Condo should make a post with pictures of the whole build.
  • Include the usernames and Steam IDS of everyone who participated.
  • If the entry wins, the prize will be divided equally amongst the participants.
  • Participation prizes (75k) will also be divided equally amongst participants, if applicable.

2. One person takes credit for their part of a larger build

An Example: Person A opens their Condo for Person B to help build a Haunted House in. Person A builds a cool maze next to the house, while Person B decorates a bunch of rooms on their own. Both want to submit their parts of the build separately.

• If you submit this way, post pictures of the part of the Condo that you built.
  • Include your Steam ID.
  • If the entry wins, you will get the full prize.

Have fun, and if you need help with anything about the contest, let me know in this thread or in a private message!

13 Likes

I’ll join yeay

Me and my girlfriend decided to participate and we’ve never really built anything special so this was our first time building something “bigger”. It’s not amazing and it’s really simple, but in our opinion, it’s pretty cool.

Builders
kivsune Steam64 ID - 76561198313532379
Neddy Steam64 ID - 76561198181186429

What we did
kivsune - Prop decorations, built both islands.
Neddy - Prop decorations, helped to build both islands and lighting.

Screenshots

9 Likes

The contest has been extended to end on July 30th, 2021!

2 Likes

Builder: Pentagram
Steam: Steam Community :: Pentagram

UPDATE! I decided to expand my beach :slight_smile:

1 Like

Builder: Bendmeister
Steam64 ID: 76561198267462306

Sparrow vs Jones

2 Likes

I want to throw my hat in the ring, once again using my main build. However I am working on completley revamping the beach area of the map, so I would be working with a blank canvas (as shown below).

2 Likes

Steam ID: 76561198046338586

2 Likes

Not a whole lot going on in this, moreso going for atmosphere I guess. Just a small strip of beach along side a small stretch of road that doesn’t come from or go to anywhere, all underneath Smooth Dirt. There’s also some interactable things just cuz why not.

Pictures:

Video:

Song in background: Ambient Existence from BONETONES

SteamID: 76561198071804948

5 Likes

Steam64 ID: 76561198051755773

The crew’s all here.

2 Likes

Builder: darkcoolyo
Steam64 ID - 76561198215451145

A little polluted.

8 Likes

Please add your SteamID to your post.

SteamID: 76561198043834708

Here’s mine. I call it galaxy beach!

What can you do in this little island? Well, you can enjoy sitting or lay back on the beach and enjoy the view.

Of course we got some empty spaces.

You can “swim” around…

or dive in and explore the ocean! Find some treasure…or trash. Reminds me somehow of fishing.

Chill with your friends.

Play volleyball. If they are done…

Build a sandcastle.

Ride a boat.

Enjoy the view from the beach…

Or on a ferris wheel!

If you like to experience it on your own you can download in steam.

I hope you enjoy my Condo and good luck to everyone!

6 Likes

Solo Build: PVP Sandcastle!
SteamID: 76561198097801342

7 Likes

Not the best but I think it looks pretty nice :slight_smile:

Builder:
Vickyoin Seam64 ID - 76561198147638791
(Link just in case: Steam Community :: Vickyoin)

2 Likes

I had a lot of fun making this. :slight_smile:

[Steam ID: 76561198420017072]

5 Likes

Builder
Battlemark STEAM_0:0:19989989

Battlemark’s Beach Featuring Battlemark’s Volcano NOT Featuring Jeff.

Submission Pictures:

View More Here At Imgur

4 Likes

Build name: Dolphin Derby
Steam ID: 76561198025142843

I built a fun beachside cove onto my old condo to host dolphin races! There is also a video of me attempting the race course and giving a tour of the cove and NPC dialogue.

Before:

After:

6 Likes

It’s a tiki bar

• Frasler
8 Likes