wow!!!

3 Likes

W Tiki Bar !

3 Likes

Wow! Its so awesome!

1 Like

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Bubberducky/
Steam ID: 76561198121400170

(EDIT) Before pic from original post. (June/July 2021 Condo Contest - #8 by BubberDucky)

Alright, my entry is once again technically “WIP” since reworking the entire coastline of the map would never be possible for the competion, I feel that I have completed more than enough to set the direction that future builds will take in the area if I choose to come back. Anyways, without further ado I present the new and improved Palm Grove Parade, Herradura Beach and Hamilton Pier.

There is a series of images showing the various shops, resturants and hotels from the east end of the beach to the west end.

As nice as it looks during the day, the whole area both literally and figurativley lights up at night.

And now onto the beach and Frontier Park.

The beach hosts a well known tiki bar and resturant.

And the Hamilton Boardwalk is home to an amusement park.

And on the other end of the beach concerts are typically held by various artists who know the beach to be a prime locale in giving memorable performances.

Here are some other shots, just so you get the vibe of the whole build.

An imgur link to the images. Thank you.

6 Likes

Hey everyone! The contest is going to close tonight, and I just wanted to let you all know our community vote will likely start on Monday, August 2nd. Great job to everyone who has submitted an entry so far!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 28 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Here is the link for the community vote: https://forms.gle/aYTmKjuHiNhFELqRA. It’ll be open until August 4th at 11:59 PM CT.

Very nice, Vickyoin!

Alright everyone, the results from the community vote are in!
99 people participated in the vote this time, and 1st and 2nd place were extremely close!

Also, I ended up adjusting the prize amounts and giving bonus prizes.

So, the winners are:
1st place - 2,000,000 Units - @darkcoolyo
2nd place - 1,125,000 Units - @Frasler
3rd place - 800,000 Units - @Battlemark
4th place - 600,000 Units - @BubberDucky
5th place - 400,000 Units (200,000 Units each) - @LeTexPro (kivsune & Neddy)

I’m also going to give some runner-ups an extra 50,000 Units, because they scored high in the vote. Those are @Aviarius, @sonnet, and @Maltshakes.

Units will be distributed soon!

Thank you all so much for participating! I look forward to seeing what everyone does in the next contest, which will go up in the near future, along with another art contest.

10 Likes

The units have been distributed!

Congratulations to the winners and thank you to all the participants for participating!

8 Likes

Great builds everyone!

4 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity, it was a fun prompt, fitting for summer time as well.

2 Likes

Congrats everyone, excellent creative talent in the community!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.