Halloween 2023 Condo Contest

this is my first entry, Hope you like it

4 Likes

H o r r o r R e s o r t

6 Likes

What’s visual tourism without immersion? Without stakes? Without intrigue? Enter the Cuthbert Mansion and solve the mystery of the missing lord. Meet a cast of monsters, each a spectacle in their own right. Explore the sadism of the world that lurks just beneath the surface of decorum and pleasantries. And absorb the history of a once proud mansion, now stripped of its valuables and its purpose. Can you solve the mystery of Cuthbert Mansion?

A witch’s study.

A forgotten attic.

A bird’s eye view of loss.

A most picturesque view. A featured picture.

In the night they came, with a mystery to solve and the resolve to see it through.

Small PSA: The condo features harsh language.

4 Likes

A calm exterior for the horrors within

What a strange entrance.

A very haunting main room, why do ghost love levitating things??

A very gory basement. I hope that guy on the table is ok.

Wonder what is being sacrificed in here?

5 Likes

The Walking Dead

steamID32: STEAM_0:0:57999336
steamID64:76561198076264400

3 Likes

The Trial of Myrkul

[^ Thumbnail]

9 Likes

This is my first condo that I’ve felt I put good effort into. I call it the “flesh-pocalypse”, hopefully these screenshots do a good Job of showing it off.

5 Likes

If I don’t win, I hope you do. Your murder mystery condo inspired my mystery condo which I’ve entered into the contest here.

Vote Vito!

1 Like

I’m happy to hear I inspired you :slight_smile:

This is what the community is all about!

Best of luck, your build looks mysterious indeed~

2 Likes

:jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: heres my entry for the halloween contest :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:

heres what it looks like during the day

welcome to camp pixeltail, were the fun never ends a l l y e a r r o u n d… enjoy your vacation… if you dare >:)

cameos in the condo include

Alexer Zoderia

Luna Renata

The Lich

Studio Mercy

Mike

MacDGuy

Athena Kuld

& also Wallace & Jerry

(special thanks to Wyrm, Treason & Athena for some assistance in the condo, also thanks to Darkbeat for giving the condo the seal of approval & others i can’t list here IYKYK <3 <3 <3 )

hope everyone likes it ^-^

:jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: much love & happy halloween :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:

:sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

The Nightly Horror Hospital (built last week)

Showcase as YouTube video (with story)

Screenshots (couldn’t upload them one by one)

Happy Halloween!

3 Likes

Hello,

I’m Roco, Happy to join into the condo contest with my Halloween Maze. Server name is always

“2023 Roco Halloween Walkthrough // Happy Halloween V2”

Happy Halloween!

Steam ID: 76561198014670464

Here are some Picture, I do host my map on weekends ( Pacific Time Zone)

4 Likes

Hello there and Happy Halloween. This is my first entry into the condo contest as well as my first stab at a halloween themed condo. I leaned on a personal favorite horror game for inspiration.

Featured Image

My Steam Profile: Steam Community :: MoldMan

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to all, it was a lot of fun to expand my knowledge on condo creation and I hope to create larger scaled projects in the future.

4 Likes

Crane Manor

Ancient seat of the Katsacks. All is quiet, soon the family will be returning from their lastest hunt. Hopefully a successful one.

Happy halloween

6 Likes

CONDO ENTRY

Flashback Megaplex’s Fear Fest

Decked out for the 24/7 Fear Fest event with customized decorations, lighting, and halloween themed movies.

By: OuTSMoKE (Dr. Peter Venkman)

Pictures:

Featured:

More Images:

4 Likes

Behold, my Humble Halloween Home Party!
The featured image is the one directly below.

2 Likes

Steam Profile: Baby In A Pipe
ID64: 76561198036810834

The L I C H | Boss Fight
|The Interlopers Have Overstayed Their Welcome|
Fully playable boss fight with over 10 unique moves.
Play against the boss automatically or by controlling the bosses moves.

Workshop Link

Videos
Full Fight

Entry

Manual Controls

Pictures

-On The Move

15 Likes

Hey everyone! Here is my Halloween 2023 Condo Contest submission! This scene features over 10,000 manually placed objects to create a realistic haunted wooded area, I hope you like what you see :blush:

Parking lot before the trail:

Pathway to a picnic area:

Pathway to the Haunted Cabin:

The outside of the Haunted Cabin:

Inside the Haunted Cabin:

Hanging man on the top of the hill:

Graveyard behind the hill:

and of course my steam ID:

3 Likes

[Co-op condo entry]
@ThurDoDinok : 76561198033283713
@Herobrine : 76561198063007659

Hello! i hope you enjoy and thank you to all the people who collected all the citrus and gained access to this area in my condo c:

And thank you so much @Herobrine for making all the UFO decals and textures and helping with the UFO décor

Citrus Homeworld

PICTURES
Citrus Homeworld

Inside the UFO

Holding bay

In the vent in the holding bay

6 Likes

Phenomenal job. I hope you get first place! Well deserved.

(I’ll settle for third…)

1 Like