[Bug Megathread] "Achievement Is Broken" Report Thread 2020

The Kingpin achievement unlocks when playing with just 2 other players, instead of the stated 3.

2 Likes

Red Baron (Plane Wars) still broken

4 Likes

The achievement “Red Baron” (Down 100 planes in Plane Wars.) does not progress.

1 Like

Who You Callin’ Pinhead? (Accelerate) does not progress when blocking a bowling ball. It does progress when blocking another player’s trap.

2 Likes

Gears of Con achievement doesn’t unlock, clip as proof: https://youtu.be/Yw7aY96jVh8

this achievement isn’t broken, just a little finnicky…

you need to get the x3 and then the jackpot instantly after it comes around , in your video you got the x3, let the jackpot swirl around once, and then got it the second time around . you have to get the x3, and get the jackpot once it comes around that first time

hope this helps!

If true I find that lame,I hope they change it so there’s no timer :kissing_closed_eyes:

“Wheel of Nothing” Achievement has been stuck on 14/20 nothings for more than a year. :[

I completed the Detective halloween achievement, but it didn’t give me anything for it. When I relaunched the game, the completed status on the book was gone and I can no longer interact with any of the hidden bones.

I completed the Detective and the Soul Collector Halloween achievements before the last hot fix. Now when I login, both the game and Steam say I don’t have them but I still have full progress on both and can’t interact with any bones.

steam is having issues which causes exp and achievements to reset. you can go to game/hud > misc > reset all plaza trackers to reset progress on achievements such as the pumpkins and bones

1 Like

adding this as a solution for that bug that steam caused seems a little redundant imo… from your halloween example, if you’ve got incomplete halloween quests you can just do those before resetting, complete them, and then reset… only thing you’d be losing would be something like the pumpkins going from orange to purple :<

Right. I already had the achievement popped for the jack’o. The bones wasn’t, despite having all ten.
It popped just recently after the reset, after the game was closed.

when I got the “Coin Rivers: It’s Raining Gold” achievement, my backend sync and that one are broken and I can never get it again, because it’s now stuck. :frowning:
image_2021-10-16_040517

after relaunch:

UPDATE: it’s now fixed when i turn back on my PC in the morning.

Yeah, don’t worry if you earn units or achievements when that happens. They’ll unlock eventually, even when you’re not playing the game. Heck, the achievements will pop up if you’re playing a different Steam game.

The Spoils of the dead achievement is broken for me. At some point, I went up, touched the treasure chest, but never got the achievement. Weeks later, I still don’t have the achievement, and worse yet, I can’t interact with the treasure chest :confused:

for the past several updates i have tried to complete the plaza socialite achievement and it never triggers. i talked to all 20 npcs(including the soda machines) but it never triggers. i think it’s because By The Sea Shore is now the walrus npc instead of the dolphin

1 Like

Hey, just wanted to let you know that Ghoulish Spender isn’t unlocking for me. I don’t know if it’s just bugged for me or it’s because of the new items that were added this year.

Thanks!

1 Like

+1 to this. I bought all the items in the Ghoulcery store and the achievement still isn’t triggering.