[Bug Megathread] "Achievement Is Broken" Report Thread 2020

The Ghoulish Spender didn’t work when i bought every thing from the Anniversary store

3 Likes

for Little Crusaders Home Run it says I have 3/3 but it isn’t giving me the achievement

Seems like Steam went down. You’ll have to hit another dragon with a bird and it’ll trigger again.

1 Like

Apologies if this wasn’t the place to do it, but I wanted to share that both Get Together and Movie Night are fixed now. Woo!

I don’t see it listed in the broken or coming soon, but is Pixel Crusader: Phase One broken/not implemented yet?

1 Like

Pixel Crusader is currently not implemented

1 Like

Red baron is still broken, stuck at 95/100 with kills now being recorded. Thought I was going insane when my tracker refused to go up.

2 Likes

The ‘Socialite’ achievement is broken for me and my friends. We talked to everyone possible on the island but we never got the achievement. It seems to have worked in the past for one of our friends but not anymore for us who didn’t already have it.

Hi, I believe the achievement for The Offering, “A Worthy Offering To The Gods”, is broken. I have had multiple games where I have scored with all 25 balls, and the achievement has not unlocked for me. Thanks

1 Like

Moving On Up - Purchase some real estate.
gets granted when you browse and open user created workshop condos despite not actually buying a condo beforehand.

1 Like

The “Deity of Rings” achievement gets awarded when you play the game.

1 Like

“coaster addict” ride the roller coaster 10 times… i must have been on it like 50 times now and i still cant get it it seems stuck on 4 times for me???

I was playing with three friends to get the Achievement ‘‘Derby Winner’’ but after the Game we didn’t got anything! Is this because we are freinds? Or is it broken atm?

1 Like

I was playing with friends some Laser Tag and we were wondering that we ALL got first at the end of a match?! The achievement ‘‘Laser Tag Master’’ gives everyone a 1st place after a game!

I played 2 Rounds of Plane Wars and i did not get progress! Since 2 weeks~ tried it also and did not get progress aswell!

Ride the coaster ins’t unlocking for me.

I’ve gotten all 25 balls in on The Offering probably 15 times now and the achievement wont trigger. :frowning:

Edit: I finally got it…but on a game where I didn’t get all 15 in. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

the coloracle achievement is broken where you need to win a bet on pink is not working for me

neither is the coin river one where you need to shoot 100 gold coins

broken achievments :

Coloracle 2 : It’s pink season

Gears of coin : gears of con

coin rivers : it’s raining gold

1 Like

(Deleted my last post because I couldn’t edit it to add on)
Can also confirm It’s Pink Season

It’s Pink Season: Place a winning bet on the pink color in Whose Hue.

Is broken. Both me and a friend just kept betting Pink and when we eventually didn’t get it we were very upset x~x

Edit: Gears of Con (is that suppose to be coin? spelled wrong in achievements?) Is also bugged. Hit 3x and then Jackpot Multiple times and never got the Achievement :frowning: