[Bug Megathread] "Achievement Is Broken" Report Thread 2020

you should still be able to get ghoulish spender if you buy another copy of something after getting everything

Detective, Spoils of the Dead, and Stingy Jack all did not work for me. I originally did get them but then they disappeared in-game and on steam. I also can no longer activate the treasure chest or bone piles. I am assuming the game will fix itself but just wanted to report it just in case.

(hopefully that sent the image!?) Just booted up the latest update, sync’d my data, played some minigolf.
got this achievement. it refuses to sync to steam and give me the achievement on steam,been about 20 minutes now,

1 Like

I skipped an entire game of bowling, scored 0 across the board, got this achievement?

3 Likes

rated all my favorited workshop items, none of the ‘rate workshop items’ achievments unlock:

1 Like

You have to rate them within the game, not on the website.

2 Likes

Thanks for the response!

It seems I was blind to the rating button on the left of every workshop item, i was expecting a downvote button aswell possibly, my bad!

Smart Investor appears to be broken.

It requires you to spend 10,000 Units on beer. However, you may only buy one beer bottle at a time from Project 12.

Related thread:

“A Worthy Offering To The Gods” is still bugged.

Multiple times I’ve sunken all 25 balls in a single game without even the UFO touching them at all, not getting the achievement.

1 Like

After update 0.15.0.0, the “Bedroom Mastered,” “Sunrise Isles Mastered” and “Pine Valley Mastered” achievements are all unobtainable. After completing any of these tracks, the progress bar in the collection book does not go up.

2 Likes

Thanks for the report. Just fixed this for the next hot fix.

1 Like

Dark mastery achievement is impossible to obtain. Scored a 32/37, nothing. Friend I was playing with scored 37/37 and nothing for her either.

Since the Anniversary/Acrophobia update which altered the Mercenary’s “e” ability in Zombie Massacre to the Drone Buddy, the achievement progress for the achievement “Dodge This” (Kill 500 zombies with the Mercenary’s Drone Buddy) does not track in the Tower book and I don’t think it ever unlocks either cause I tried to unlock it for quite awhile.

this is fixed in the next update:

1 Like

I’ve encountered a bug for the “collector” achievements on ball race, and this applies to any map: the progress only progresses when I pick up a single melon. Gold melons (2) and Big melons (5) do not progress the achievement at all.

Unlocked time/date on all of my achievements say 1/1/1970 12:00 AM is this just a server bug?

It’s a visual bug. The time you unlock achievements will show up the next time you boot up the game.

Their not out yet,

Here

The achievement “Dodge This” (Mercenary, Zombie Massacre) is broken. It does not progress at all.

this is fixed in the next update:

2 Likes