Holidays are here!
This year we’ve added new holiday themed events such as characters (Santa Claws, Marshy, Tree, Cookie King, and Duke of Ettington), 9 new holiday items such as a remote-controlled sleigh, and improved Snowball Battle with a new Blizzard Blaster weapon (and higher payouts).
In this update we also addressed several issues and optimized the game further.
We’ve been working hard on our next update, which is due to come out after the XMas holidays. All the new unlockables will be held in the upcoming collection book. Check out our latest weekly log to see exactly what it will entail here: Weekly Dev Log for December 10th, 2018.
- Plaza has been updated for the holidays!
- New and improved Snowball Battle. Hit enemies with snowballs with the Blizzard Blaster
- New holiday items: Cookies and Milk, Snowflake, Stocking, Ice Rink, Hockey Net, Hockey Puck, Canvas Present, Gingerbread Man, Remote-Controlled Sleigh
- Presents now arrive on the beach
- New holiday themed event characters
- Optimized various internal resources to help with load times
- Reorganized and added more item tags
- Colorable editing now has tabs for each color instead of just a long horizontal list
- Day/night condo settings now properly replicate and save per snapshot
- Reduced treasure pickup delay time from 10 seconds to 2 seconds
- Improved item award UI effects
- Disabled jetpack start and stop sounds
- Fixed canvas wall, glass wall, and frames not having proper rotations internally which caused issues with gizmos and rotation networking
- Fixed canvas trust level approval not saving or updating properly
- Fixed workshop player models not always assigning to other players (including yourself) when you first join a server
- Increased precision with item rotation networking
- Fixed physics items not syncing properly when players first join
- Fixed another crash due to canvas disk cache
- Fixed bucket collision
- Fixed picnic table not being a seat
- Fixed Pergola model not being aligned properly
- Fixed Football Net not scaling properly
- Fixed Sliding Door not scaling properly
- Suite: Fixed a lighting error with the shelves
- Resort: Fixed teleporter causing resetting player scales when used
- Resort: Fixed teleporter pillar not being centered properly
- Resort: Fixed some suite walls (the upper roof corner ones) not being editable
- Resort: Fixed a duplicate light switch in one of the suites
- Resort: Fixed some suite lights being mislabeled
- Resort: Fixed some roof geometry poking through the casino ceiling
- Resort: Fixed missing collision for the atrium maintenance ceiling
- Resort: Fixed FPS issues around pool at night time
- Resort: Fixed some storefronts not being editable
- Resort: Fixed handrails being offset (including the glass) in the shopping area
- Resort: Fixed a missing skylight frame
- Resort: Fixed a collision issue around the pool area
- Resort: Fixed a collision issue with the maintenance walkways
You can follow our current developments on our Trello:
You can follow our weekly developer logs here:
You can report bugs on our forums:
Or you may also report bugs on our Steam community, but please expect slow response time.