Why am I chat banned

Title says all, I went in the game to visit a friend in his condo only to figure out I’ve been chat banned. I don’t know why this happened nor do I have a way of seeing how long the ban is, and idk what I did to deserve it considering I rarely ever talk unless I have friends around, aside from the occasional cringy things I say randomly.

The length of the ban should be displayed in the little red section of the chat window iirc. As for why you’re banned, that’s probably something you could find out by inquiring at bans@pixeltail.com.

Well, that wasn’t working for a bit until now. Apparently I’ve been banned for “Racism” and its going for 3 days. I know me, and I have no ill intent to be that low, I think racism is absolutely stupid. Also I literally just put this up because like I said, the red bar wasnt working for me for a good bit, and thats literally why i put this up. To know why I’m banned, I couldnt care less about being unbanned.

You were banned for saying:

Honestly a bit lenient on this ban as you’ve previously said the same thing in the past.

In the future, getting information about your ban should only be via email and by following this thread:

15 Likes

F’d around and found out lmao

2 Likes

Mods pin this.

2 Likes