Update 0.6.6.0

Where’s my minigolf and bowling physics fixes

Bowling physics was improved a bit, but I’m not sure until we get a more full server to test on.

3 Likes

Does this also fix the “Ready, GO!” thing appearing at the same time when you aren’t the host?

2 Likes

It should.

REGO!DY
Body seems unclear

1 Like

I’m so glad we’re getting all these fixes making the game seem more solid and professional

• "Bowling: Pin physics have been improved" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
7 Likes
  • "Virus: Fixed glow effect becoming blue when someone else becomes infected" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
6 Likes

HOORAY! NOW I WONT GET C*CKBLOCKED FROM A PERFECT GAME BY ONE PIN NOT FALLING OVER WHEN IT GETS HIT

2 Likes

There’s a ton of super good fixes in this update, I’m excited!

1 Like
  • "https://trello.com/c/gmjdoj5R/390-typing-derby-overhaul" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
6 Likes
  • "Typing Derby: Text submitted now displays above player horses so people can spectate" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
  • "Typing Derby: Your position now shows on the HUD" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
6 Likes
  • "Fixed melon rendering individual slices" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
6 Likes
  • "Little Crusaders: It's now easier to hop over the dragon" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
11 Likes

Yes please

• "Ferris Wheel: Fixed a bug where sometimes you just can't get off the Ferris Wheel" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
7 Likes
  • "Fixed spectating resetting the camera when trying to switch to another spectator if there is only one spectator" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
7 Likes
  • "Minigolf: Fixed spectator camera clipping through the world" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
7 Likes
  • "Bowling: Added bowling pin display that shows which pins are still standing" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
6 Likes

This update has so many small things that will make the game so much better overall.

2 Likes