Update 0.6.6.0

• "Fixed duplicate backpack model when using the catpack" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
5 Likes
  • "Optimized and decreased the amount of time it takes to open the pause menu" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
5 Likes

ok nevermind

• "Optimized and decreased the amount of time it takes to open the settings menu" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
4 Likes

There’s still a few more things…

i saw lol. looks like you bamboozled me

2 Likes

Bowling fixes, nice!

• "Ball Race: Fixed finish effects always being delayed if you had bad ping" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
  • "Ball Race: Fixed melon pickups having a delay when you picked them up due to ping" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
  • "Ball Race: Fixed host advantage when starting levels" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
8 Likes
  • "Virus: Reduced view punch on Sonic Shotgun" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
5 Likes
  • "New footstep sounds" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
  • "Fixed footstep sound effects not playing on landscapes (such as sand in Plaza/Condo)" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
8 Likes

Been looking forward to this.

1 Like

God I love me some footstep sounds.

foot :clap: step :clap: sounds

1 Like
  • "Little Crusaders: When being scared you no longer drop Birb" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
7 Likes
  • "Laser Tag: Fixed laser tag gun not moving downwards when sprinting" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
5 Likes

what?
EDIT: it does not show this on the actual trello page.

• "Laser Tag: Fixed aim offsets for laser tag when moving (players were rotated wrongly to the right)" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
4 Likes

you guys sleeping on

:eyes:

3 Likes

9 Likes

We’ve got our priorities straight :relaxed: