Update 0.6.6.0

looking forward to see how the LC changes are gonna play out

@macdguy Could I make the suggestion for Bowling to rework the Spin meter? Currently its a little hard to control and since thereā€™s no way to see how much power youā€™re throwing into the ball, it can vary even if you use the same spin amount. The Idea I had was that spin could be controlled by holding down left or right click and sliding the mouse left or right, and there would be a line showing how much it would curve so that playerā€™s could adjust where necessary.

3 Likes

I agree. If the line fades out at around the same point as the direction arrow, it wouldnā€™t give away the end location of the ball, but Iā€™d at least be able to tell if Iā€™m about to put it right in the gutter :stuck_out_tongue:

• "Little Crusaders: Movement is now more like Source movement, allowing for bhopping and better air control" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
8 Likes
  • "Fixed workshop character models not scaling properly in seats" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
6 Likes

Please donā€™t.

please do you mean

6 Likes

Iā€™m starting to find it hard to believe this is still just a side patch update. Thereā€™s so many promising major fixes and improvements in this itā€™s insane.

4 Likes
  • "Little Crusaders: Adjust button radius a bit." has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
  • "Little Crusaders: Sped up dragon bite anims and bite delays a bit." has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
  • "Little Crusaders: Removed .4 delay once a knight is bitten." has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
7 Likes

Guess this patch is meant to fix most of the longstanding bugs and annoyances we had with the gameworlds and minigames before we grind the heck out of em for achievements :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Sorry if I already asked this elsewhere, I forget if I have. Is the spin meter WAY faster than it used to be for anyone else? I donā€™t bowl as often as I used to but when I apply spin the bar FLIES left and right. I feel like it used to be slower.

Is this the case for everyone? And if so is it intentional or a bug?

• "Typing Derby: Added some lights for more feedback" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
  • "Typing Derby: Added HUD messages when a player finishes" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
  • "Typing Derby: Added position you got on the HUD for the finish element" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
  • "Typing Derby: If you are finished, the camera will show the entire track so you can watch other players" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
9 Likes
  • "Fixed media player dynamic lights being the wrong direction" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
8 Likes
  • "Typing Derby: Added player typing animations" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
10 Likes
  • "Optimized media player rendering. The media player will only render the browser frames when in view and only when a video is playing. The idle screen was also turned into a pre-rendered texture to help ease FPS when the media player is completely idle (no video playing)." has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
6 Likes

As someone who still spends all day on bhop servers on CSGO I am very excited about this, hopefully itā€™s a sign of the bhopper item drawing ever closer too!

1 Like

We ended up scrapping the item and making it always active.

9 Likes

So does that mean we will be able to bhop anywhere?

Thatā€™s amazing news, thank you for this!

In my opinion i think the bite delay to regain control should actually be a small tad slower, a difference from UCH. The bite doesnā€™t open up enough of a time gap to press it unless you were already about the press it before it occurred. LC is really about timing and placement and that gap is to short to possibly act on it which is the only few times you get a chance unless the dragon is stationary. Thatā€™s my thoughts of somebody who played way to much of LC/ UCH