TU Community's Favourite Game Map!

Hey guys. I know we had everyone vote for their favourite game maps in the July 2019 survey, but I wanted to see what would happen if we put every game map into a Tournament Bracket like Esports, and have them compete against each other. So here it is!

I’ll be posting a poll here every day from today through till Friday for each stage of the bracket - so it’s Stage 1 today, Stage 2 tomorrow, etc. So get voting and check the tournament bracket with the scores!

Stage 1 Vote
Tournament Bracket

19 Likes

I feel like all my favourites are gonna fall to the wayside. But that’s just the way the cookie crumbles.

2 Likes

Man this will maybe show me how everyone else is wrong in their map choice

1 Like

Tower Unite Tournament Arc

1 Like

I’m glad my boy Forest got an automatic promotion, he needs all the help he can get.

This also really makes me want to do a full map tier list

1 Like

Do it.

1 Like

Solar vs Nimbus hurts, man. those are my two favorite maps in the game

they are brothers, not enemies

2 Likes

Kinda wish they were sorted by gamemode, but a tournament like that would take ages to go through, so I’m not that bothered.

1 Like

It was done by random, I pretty much just noted all the maps down and shuffled them.

2 Likes

Stage 1 of voting has completed! Here’s the results so far. Go vote for Stage 2!

Stage 2 Vote
Tournament Bracket

5 Likes

RIP every ZM map, your competitors were just too OP

8 Likes

Market winning over Compound was a crime :cry:

3 Likes

I am pleased with these results. May the odds be forever in Ball Race’s favor.

2 Likes

obrazek
you can’t do this to me maaan

1 Like

easy choice
prism sucks

2 Likes

:cry:

7 Likes

im sorry…
im bad at it

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Prism is very good smh my head

1 Like

I’m usually LC all the way but uhhh… I think we can afford to lose toy room as long as market wins the shebang.