TU Community's Favourite Game Map!

Stage 2 of voting has completed! Here’s the up-to-date tournament bracket. Vote for Stage 3 now!

Stage 3 Vote
Tournament Bracket

5 Likes

Placing my bets on the Semifinalists:

• Event Horizon

• Garden

• Khromidro

Not sure if Sweet Tooth or Prism will take the last spot, but if it’s Sweet Tooth the world will know my wrath.

3 Likes

Gotta go for prism man

1 Like

All is right in the world for now

1 Like

I can’t believe Treasure Cove was eliminated so early on…

2 Likes

The fact that midori is gone
Smh, you just took out the best ballrace map people

2 Likes

Stage 3 of voting is over! Here’s how the tournament bracket is looking at the moment. Time for the SEMI FINALS!

Semi-Finals Vote
Tournament Bracket

4 Likes

Since my last bet worked out so well, for the finalists, I’m going with:

• Event Horizon

• Prism

This one seems a lot more set in stone, but Garden would be a pleasant surprise.

2 Likes

i do really like khromidro out of all the choices
but yeah like ScienceBird said, its going to either be event horizon or prism since they are the fan favourite lately

2 Likes

Khromidro vs Prism is gonna be a close one, I bet. The votes were one apart.

1 Like

Maaaan don’t make me pick between Event Horizon and Garden :weary:

3 Likes

I had to go with Khromido. I’m so sorry prism, you’re a fantastic map, one of the best, but there’s one other with a higher aesthetic stat.

2 Likes

Yeah, aesthetic is nice, but does Khromidro have fundamentally different gameplay that could literally be its own game?

If Khromidro wins I will riot in the streets. I literally didn’t even consider the possibility until now.

1 Like

While Prism is my go to, Khromido has always held a special place in my heart. The map makes me immediately smile ear to ear. It’s just so… Happy! Out of these two choices anyway. I think I just want it to get some rep before it ultimately loses (don’t tell it I said that).

2 Likes

I love how much debate this is generating. You guys are great. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Alright, the Semifinals votes are in and our two finalists are Minigolf: Garden and Ball Race: Khromidro!

FINALS Vote
Tournament Bracket

2 Likes

5 Likes

…wait, Khomidro? That’s not what I was expecting at all.

1 Like

Okay, at first I wasn’t gonna vote, but Garden actually deserved the win it got, and Khromidro needs to suffer for its crimes against humanity.

#VoteGarden2019

2 Likes

i hope to god Khromidro wins
im amazed prism or event horizon didn’t win
but im kinda glad Khromidro is such a good map and also its ballrace which is better than minigolf
#VoteKhromidro2019

3 Likes