On May 4th, the price of Tower Unite will be increased to $19.99 USD.
The value of Tower Unite has been discussed for a long time during development. While we have mentioned in the past that we would not raise the price during Early Access, this decision has become necessary.
With so many features already added, the Arcade released, a sale complete, and much more on the way, now seemed like the appropriate time to raise the price of our game. As with all of our recent additions of ways to support PixelTail games, this price increase is very much needed to help us continue development with fair wages for our team.
We wanted to announce this ahead of time in order to give people a chance to buy the game while it is still at its current price.
Since we are increasing the price, we also would like to let you all know what features are being prioritized which will continue to add this increased value to Tower Unite.
Our current, immediate roadmap of objectives to complete for the game is:
- Accelerate: A kart-racing game with 1 map at Beta and 3 additional maps which are planned to be released over additional updates.
- Continuous Game World Play: A feature to allow players to continue playing in Game Worlds without returning to the Lobby or Main Menu.
- Co-op Condos: Building permissions which allow friends to help you build your Condo.
- New Game World Ports: A redesign of the Game World Ports in the Plaza.
- General Gameplay Polish: Addressing bugs and inefficiencies that hinder gameplay.
- General Art Polish: Standardizing textures and model quality.
- Optimizations and Netcode Improvements
These are the features we are trying to get out to you all as soon as possible. Getting the game to a quality where it can be released from Early Access is our main goal, and we can’t thank you all enough for continuing to support us with this project.
<3 PixelTail Games