The Corrupt-A-Wish Foundation

Wish granted, but now more absolutely unbearable songs (like i love pokemon go performed by one direction featuring justin beiber unbearable songs) play more often

I wish to be less sad, i mean cmon for some reason children’s laughter makes me uncomfortable for some reason

granted, but now children being killed makes you laugh hysterically.

i wish for more money. let’s go simple.

wish granted, but you can only spend it on vbucks and you can only use it to flex on ali-a so basically wasted money

i wish for #̺̜͉ͬͯͤ͑̑̒̕͢#̢̛͉̤̫͚̣ͧȌ̸̧̮̼̗͚ͮ̂͂́ͧͩ̀#͍͇̯ͯͨ̊̅#̣̻̙̎#̡͕͙̋̔͞T͊ͬ̋ͨͤͫ͛̈͏̡͎̣̮̝̖͎͓͞ͅ ̜͚̭̘̗͙͚̘̫͛̋#̵̢̭̘̦̮ͨͨ̀#̸͙̹̱̳̞̪͙̥͛͊͗̃͑͒̏̇͆*̣̗̤͕͈̄̓̒͗͋̐̎ R̶̦̯̤͈͉̻͓̫̫̳̠͖̝̣̯̝̿̔̅ͦ͛̑́̎̑̈ͥͦͫ̄͗̽̚͜Ḛ̵̠̙͖̞̣̬̤̺̝̯̟͆̓̀̓͆̆͒̈̅ͤ̑̆ͥ̌̋̚̕͞͠ͅD̥͚͉̙̖͈͍̲̠̙͓̞͈̰̈́ͨ̌ͩͦ̌͗͘͜ͅẠ̵̮̫̳͕̝̲͇͓̖͔̹̜͙ͤͩ̔̅̽ͣ̐͂̉ͪ̕͜C̷̶̢̹̯̦̗̊̂ͥ̏̽̇̿͊ͮͣͬ̅͟͡T̵́̄̄͊̒͊̑͑͝͞͏̯͎̰̫͈̠E̷̸̛͇̪̫̻͓͍̮̤̩̖̮̦̲͈̟͛̊̿͐̈̏̓̔̾͟D̡̛̜̘͖̳͖͈͚̦̱̱̯̝̩͉̎̑̽͛ͧ̈̾ updated to come out

wish granted, but it’s still redacted.

i wish for working invisibility.

wish granted, but everyone is paranoid now

i wish for bee bope balop beepboop

Wish granted, put now you are a green pig that steals eggs.

I wish for 1 copy of every game on steam

wish granted, but you have to pay ten cents for them weekly

i wish for eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wish granted but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I wish Fallout New Vegas wasn’t such an unstable mess.

1 Like

wish granted but every other game you play is an unstable mess

i wish for
actually i dont know hmmm

I wish for my very own opportunity to experience the impossible.

wish not granted you forgot to grant a wish

i wish for my previous wish to be granted

wish granted but you can decide on anything else for the rest of your life

i wish for a single £1 coin

wish granted but you have to fish it out of a toilet bowl

i wish for a box of candy

wish granted but its raisins
i wish for

granted but the v̶̖͒̂̂̾̂́̈̔͊̐̌͘͝o̵̢̮͚̰͒̀̔ǐ̷̯̥̥̗̦̗͖͛̋̆͂͝d̵̗͛̇́ ̷̨̧̨̖̮̼͓̘̰̰̑̋́͒͗̃́̓s̵̢̱̥̬̲̦̙͈̩͚̲͋̑̿̇̾͂̾̓́́̌̈́͜͠w̸̢̢̧̰̖͙̻̘͉̫̩̿̇̈́̈́̀a̵̩͉̳͖͇͖̹̜͈͇̲͇̾̿͐̍̓̔͐̈̾̕̕l̷͉̐̈́̍͜ļ̸̺̣̬̻̋̀̅̊̅̄͘ơ̵̧̳͚͓̲̝̻̞̗͈̤̺̎͂ͅw̵̨̜̤͓̞̳̝̠͚̱͚̳̫̽̀͌ͅs̸̨̖̖̳̤̬̭͎̥̖̐̈́̄̏̏̈́̈́̏̿̀̇͜ͅ ̸̧͖̪̹͈͈̻͙̺͚̫̥́ý̶̪̦͙̞̙̀͗͒̆̑͘ǫ̵͍̮̜̼̞͒͘͝ͅu̵̟̼̜̣̒̿ ̶̧̨̛̛̰̹̤̻̳͙͔͇͒́̊̀̒͗͊͋̋̚̚͜͜w̴̤͗̑͆̀̉̇̌̌h̴̙̤͍͕̰̺̖̹̠̹̩̳̩̻͑̒̕ơ̴̪͕͉͙̤̼͕̻̞̗͍̰͇̂̇ͅļ̵̛̤̯̘̪̘̣͓̥̜͚̪̦́͋̅̅̏̅̌̕ͅȇ̶͙̟̣͔̞͊̍̓͐́̐́͛̿̂͆͘̕͜͝ ̴̛̛̞̩̮̘̭̘̤̳̘̳̩̆̌͂̓͛̄̃́̋̾͠f̴̨̨̡͚̺͓̬͖̱͙̾ơ̵̢̠̣͇̬̤̹̈͊̿́̎͜ŕ̶̨̧̤̠̤͓̻̩̫͔̪͙̄́̄̚͜͜ ̶̨̫̫͓̰̖̉͆̓̀́̀̀̕ͅy̶̡̦̟͓̼͖͔̣͈̰͉̪̅̃̊̃̃͗̔͐̄́̈́̓͜͠͝ͅo̴̧̢̨̢͕̞̼̹̼̯̰̟͎̦̎̒̋̏̆́̀̀̈́̌̑͊͜͝͝͝ủ̴̧̨̻̳̭̹̜͖̜̦̳͜r̵̡̤̟̦̤̻̯͔̟͓̃̑̍̈́̃́́̇̾̄̕͝ ̷̢͇̱̭̳̭͙͕̲̼̖͕̓̿̂͂̔̿̀̎͜ë̴̙͍̪͔̜̬̠̣́̓̑̽͂͘m̷̙̥̈̉͌̓͋̒̐̅̏̍̕̕͝p̶̡̼̙̎t̴͍̘͖̑̈́͑̓́̃͑̈́͝y̶̰̣̽̐̈́ ̸̧͖̥͖̳̘̜̼͖͚̑̌̓͌́̔̒͂̀̒̀͘͠͝͝ẃ̵̛̳̫̞̣͕̖̤̜͍̈͊̏̈́͛̃͊̽̈́̋̉̒̇i̶̩͆ş̸̛̛̯̞̟̗̗̰̣̗͇͇̑̀ȟ̴̲͇̩͓̗͉̙̭̓͆͂̂̎̏̎̋͘

i wish for tower unite to finally have everything in it and fully release

wish granted but the devs die and cant make another game(sorry devs)

i wish for my butt to be bigger

wish granted but you get kidnapped and are never seen again

i wish for super smash bros ultimate to come out :slight_smile:

wish granted but waluigi isnt in it

i wish that pewdiepie would make original (and good) content again

granted but it’s the same content he’s making now, the only good content he’s ever made

i wish nobody ever wanted waluigi in smash

never gonna happen

i wish for 20,000,000 units in tower unite