The Bone Zone 2019

2 Likes

Hey gang, so bad news - My computer is not doing so hot lately, I thiiink it might be my graphics card. It’s pretty old, and I might have to get it replaced which means more than likely I’m going to have to postpone The Bone Zone.
Trust me when I say, this is a pretty big bummer for not only you guys, but also the cast and crew of the show. We were able to do a show, but only a REALLY small one, and it wasn’t on the right set as well, which again is a bummer because we had a few things planned but for now we’re going to put off doing the show until I get my PC up and fixed.

Big thanks to @ThisIsntNath for being our surprise guest, and @Alexer_Zoderia for streaming the show!
I’ll update this thread with any further information or answers to questions you may have, and I’m sorry for the inconvenience!

FEAR NOT, even if the repairs are made at the end of October THE SHOW WILL GO ON, and I’ll be sure to give a surplus of episodes that we missed out on.

Thanks so much to everyone who came to the show, can’t wait until I have everything up and running again and can properly host season 4!

10 Likes

Thanks again for having me! You guys did an awesome job, I hope you guys can find a good way to scale The Bone Zone so we can all have some more fun.

2 Likes

I sat up all the way to 11pm then I had to go and fall asleep. When I woke up again it was 3am. Fml… Is that Tesco brand chocolate milk?

2 Likes

Don’t worry @The_Lich I will still be waiting for the Daytime show.

2 Likes

YES. @CarbonCopyCat modelled it for me and my life is complete now.

1 Like

It seems I now have at least 3 fridges to stock…

1 Like

Okay so after a night of testing some theories we’ve come to the solid conclusion that the reason for the frame drops is a bug unreal is having right now where - (and I’m no expert so I may say this wrong) when you’re hosting it sends every frame as a packet to the host. In other words, the more frames you see walking and moving around, the more it bogs down the host.

There’s no big fix for it right now, but it’s being looked into as it’s pretty pesky and I’ve heard also afflicts the servers among other things. So I think for now we at The Bone Zone are just going to postpone our Zone until the bug is fixed. I may have to stress test the condo now and again to see how things have come along, but once things are fixed we’ll figure out a schedule and start doing shows again.

It’s not the best, but even if Halloween passes us by, you can be sure Bone Zone WILL return!

7 Likes
6 Likes

That was so fantastic, you did an AWESOME job. I laughed so hard seeing it all again in action, it’s so hard to catch everything in one go. Thanks so much as always for taping/editing an episode for us!

1 Like

I think my quote at 8:50 sums it up.

“I have no idea what the hell’s going on, I’m just gonna roll with it.”

Also at 11:48 - “I regret to inform you guys, but I have died.”

1 Like

Any news on the next Bone Zone episode?

It’s been sent to the Postbone Zone

3 Likes

Oh wait, so the show went on after all despite the technical issues? Goddammit I should’ve stayed a bit longer

Does anyone want to do an impromptu Daytime Show or should we wait for The Lich’s problems to be fixed?

I’ve planned it for Sunday 13th October at 3pm EST.

In other words 8pm my time.

I was thinking about it to relieve you of the stress of waiting for another Bone Zone episode.

Don’t worry, if my hosting all goes to shit, we’ll wait for another official episode from Lich himself.

4 Likes

Don’t worry me the greatest gamer in the world would come

Course you did, the one weekend I don’t have my computer. Plz Record :slight_smile:

If I’m going to do this I need the official word from The Lich. I can’t just do a show without getting the all clear.

(Date changed for 13th due to me being busy)

2 Likes

My condo, 8pm EST. It’s happening today.

1 Like

Sign me up!