The Bone Zone 2019

5 Likes

Can’t make that show tonight Lich, I’ll be busy elsewhere.

1 Like

yeah timezones for me is hot garbage, ill see if i can make it a different time

2 Likes

Awesome, it’ll be 1am for me but I’ll definitely try to make it.

2 Likes

Aw man, as afore mentioned in the thread time zones are hot garbage. Unfortunately the average time for most shows are mid to late evening Eastern time. We usually end up doing at least one daytime show, but usually a combo of sleep patterns and work schedules make it more difficult to do anything in the daylight hours. Hopefully we can accommodate everyone in all time zones that want to be there though. : )
I’d love for everyone to get the authentic Bone Zone experience.

6 Likes

I really hope I can make the shows, but my internet’s been down for the last day so who knows. :expressionless:

Update: we back online! wooooo!

2 Likes

i fell asleep like 3 hours before the show :frowning:

2 Likes

isn’t it tonight tho?
oh rip was it last night?

1 Like

Wait no, it’s tonight, yeah?

OH thank god it is tonight
i mixed up my days
well at least i didnt stay up last night waiting

2 Likes

how dare you confuse me

2 Likes

sorry about that

2 Likes

It’s all good my calcium baby :kissing:

1 Like

Just a quick heads up, I was messing around in my condo and it the frames got real bad a few times when I had people in it. Hopefully won’t be a huge problem when the time comes, but I think my graphics card might be on it’s way out.
I’ll do my best to keep things afloat or make it work, but if there are some wacko issues, as always -
Friendly reminder that condo crashes are almost always a guarantee, and if there are problems I’ll do everything in my power to keep the show going.

Worst case scenario we’ll just have to postpone or figure out a later date to do the show.
Just thought I’d give a forewarning ahead of time!

9 Likes

My internet’s back up and I’m ready! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Alright gang, 30 mins to showtime!
Just found out from a quick test that the orbiting sun pet decreases my fps by A LOT so as unfortuante as it may be I might have to ask people to remove particle effects or pets or whatnot. Hopefully that helps with the fps problems. ^^;;
Anyways, hope to see you all soon!

5 Likes

IF YOU CANT MAKE IT, YOU CAN CATCH THE SHOW HERE!:

3 Likes

bone time

got my times screwed up and woke up 9 pm est, see yall next time i guess :woozy_face:
EDIT: guess i’m lucky, too bad for the people who had to wait an hour with the technical issues

The Bone Zone was one of the weirdest and wackiest things I’ve ever had the honour of being a part of. 10/10 would attend again.

4 Likes