The Bone Zone 2018

Thank you

2 Likes

The next episode of The Bone Zone is as regularly scheduled for Saturday October 27th, 11pm EDT

Since we just sort of make things up as we go along I’m still trying to figure out the time for the 3pm showing, since Skeleman works during daytime hours. The show must go on nevertheless.

Thanks again for the fantastic screenshots, and positivity I’ve been having a fantastic time and I hope you all have too!

4 Likes

:+1:

Well I hope there is a 3pm show before the end of the month! :slight_smile:

Alright guys and ghouls as fate would have it my co-host Skeleman cannot make it for a daytime show before the end of the month. We have however prepared for this and are still going to do a daytime show.

The set schedule for the last 3 episodes of Bone Zone are as follows -

Saturday October 27th 11pm EDT
Monday October 29th 3pm EDT
Wednesday October 31st 11pm EDT

Hopefully anyone who wasn’t able to make it previously can join in the fun, I’ll continue to comment/keep you updated with whats going on and any changes that may occour! :heart: :skull:

11 Likes

Last Bone Zone I thought to myself, “Why is the bone cologne so flat? There’s barely any liquid in there!” So, I decided to make 3D Bone Zone brand Bone Cologne for the workshop.

Get it here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1548070728

7 Likes

@CalculatorSpoon HECK yeah. That’s what I’m talkin’ about!
A tiny constructive criticism is that the glass might be a little too see through, but then again I don’t model and i wouldn’t know how to fix it. Even still I love the dedication to the craft and I’m totally putting it on the set, ethereal bottle or not. :slight_smile: Absolutely awesome work!

4 Likes

I’m glad you like it! Sadly, I don’t think I can fix the glass being super see-through (yet).

EDIT: I was able to make the glass a bit more visible:

2 Likes

Yes! Thanks Lich! I just love you multiple times for giving us the early show!
It’s a shame Skeleman can’t be here but I am looking forward to seeing you on Monday

1 Like

Daylight savings though?

Well I had googled it and saw the times were off by an hour when I put EST vs EDT, and then…
(double checks again and the times are the same)
…Y’KNOW WHATEVER, I DONT HAVE TIME TO FIGURE OUT ALL THIS TIME WIZZARDY! IT’S 11PM, 3PM, AND 11PM ON THE EAST SIDE OF AMERICA.
Freakin’ clocks, freakin’ wacky space/time issues.

1 Like

After making some items for my condo, I decided to create a product box for the Oculus Lift!

Here’s the link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1549452502

3 Likes

That looks great but remember to do the Snift and Drift

1 Like

Live update : I might have made a mistake.

6 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

20181028014355_1

3 Likes

I took a ton of photos this time, so here’s some of my favorites:

1 Like

Hey Lich, I’ll be making it for your early show tomorrow!

2 Likes