Steam Achievements, Stats, Leaderboards, and Badges/Milestones

For the list of Weapon Milestones such as the Virus Double Barrel, is it confirmed these are actual equipables and not just furniture decoration to place?

I feel like it has been but I want to know for sure.

You can see what items are colorable, equippable, etc. here:

Includes milestone items, also.

2 Likes

Thanks!

6 Likes

ah yes, soon we will have throwable houses

Does it scream “WHEEL… of mOnEy” when it’s thrown?

4 Likes

throwable potatoes? we already have the potato gun!

• "Virus: Adrenaline" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.
8 Likes
  • "Virus: Double Barrel" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.
6 Likes
  • "Virus: Infection Flame" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.
6 Likes
  • "Virus: Sonic Shotgun" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.
6 Likes
  • "Virus: Infected Attack" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.
6 Likes
  • "Virus: TNT" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.
7 Likes
  • "Virus: Radar" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.
7 Likes
  • "Little Crusaders: Flying Dragon Pet" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.
6 Likes
  • "Laser Tag: Laser Gun" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.
5 Likes
  • "Typing Derby: Throwable Keyboard" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.
5 Likes

Hopefully it explodes into keys on impact.

1 Like

It currently doesn’t, but that could totally happen. I’m just trying to figure out a few things like how annoying the TNT explosion could be. I don’t want effects from these items annoying others so maybe there’s a setting to disable them or something.

10 Likes

Nothing can be as annoying as the confetti gun.

2 Likes