Steam Achievements, Stats, Leaderboards, and Badges/Milestones

does the whip AND THE NAE NAE

1 Like

like a boss

• "Define leaderboards" has been checked off on the "Leaderboards" checklist.
  • "Setup leaderboards on the Steam backend" has been checked off on the "Leaderboards" checklist.
8 Likes

with the recent work on this i just want to go back to 1 idea i think (and others in the past have said in the past) would be cool,
is the idea of having a milestone to change the jetpack,
like green flames trail for virus, either the egon shoot effect / the red flames of the vampires from zombie massacre or the hole in one smoke for minigolf and such. (and also they would the sound of the jetpack)

4 Likes

or stickers that appear on your jetpack when you complete achievements / milestones

7 Likes
  • The attachment "leaderboards.png" has been added to the card.
  • The attachment "collectionbook5.png" has been added to the card.
  • The attachment "collectionbook4.png" has been added to the card.
  • The attachment "collectionbook3.png" has been added to the card.
  • The attachment "collectionbook2.png" has been added to the card.
  • The attachment "collectionbook1.png" has been added to the card.
4 Likes
  • A new checklist named "Milestone Items" has been added to the card.
4 Likes
  • "Minigolf: Golf Club" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.
5 Likes

What? A Golf Club?!?! This might be part of the plaza revamp.

I dunno how that’d be part of the plaza revamp. From the sounds of it, it’s an item, probably placeable.

It’s a milestone item, not part of the plaza.

1 Like

i think he meant it as a joke. i could be wrong

• "Bowling: Throwable Bowling Pin" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.
  • "Bowling: Throwable Bowling Ball" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.
9 Likes

Oh, SHOOT!

2 Likes

oh, BOY!

2 Likes
  • "Minigolf: Golf Bag" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.
7 Likes

What are the Gameworld themed Catsacks?

1 Like
  • "Minigolf: RC Golf Cart" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.
9 Likes

if you could see me right now you would see the grin i have on my face
this is what i have been waiting for, all the achievements and such.

The gameworld themed catsacks are catsacks that are designed like the gameworld you get them from

example: win a virus milestone, get a catsack, place it down, and it looks like the infected players