Steam Achievements, Stats, Leaderboards, and Badges/Milestones

Well, that’s… great, actually. Much better than the existing catsacks, I think.
Sorry for quickly jumping to conclusions, I figured the new sacks would work the same way the current ones do.

2 Likes

Sunshine day!

2 Likes

I hope I get to hear SUNSHINE DAY

3 Likes

[ul][li]“Finish internal milestone EXP requirements” has been checked off on the “Badges” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes

next update gonna be lit

1 Like

Achievements are somewhat of an obsession for me, can’t wait for them to get implemented. To me it just gives me something to aim for, a proof of ‘something’. Only problem at the moment is that I don’t want to play TU too much, so I don’t burn myself from longer statistic-based achievements that could roll with the update. Unless things are already being tracked? Which I don’t think is the case.

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Finish internal milestone list” has been checked off on the “Milestones” checklist.[/li][/ul]

8 Likes

Yippee! Glad we’re seeing some stuff on the trello again! I got worried. Hoping to see the Achievements and Milestones in the next 3 months.

[ul][li]“Create badge manifest” has been checked off on the “Badges” checklist.[/li][/ul]

11 Likes

ooooooh yesssss

• "Rework backend system to handle achievements and EXP" has been checked off on the "Achievements" checklist.
11 Likes
  • "Milestone backend functions" has been checked off on the "Milestones" checklist.
  • "Create new EXP system (backend)" has been checked off on the "Badges" checklist.
  • "Create EXP progress UI element" has been checked off on the "Badges" checklist.
15 Likes

YES YES YES
Dances :man_dancing:

hell yeah

I’m still not able to play TU and seeing all this progress gives me anxiety

14 Likes
  • A new checklist named "Core" has been added to the card.
8 Likes
  • "Create event when you reach the EXP requirement it'll give out a milestone" has been checked off on the "Badges" checklist.
  • "Leaderboard manifest" has been checked off on the "Leaderboards" checklist.
10 Likes
  • "Milestone UI" has been checked off on the "Milestones" checklist.
10 Likes
  • "Setup leaderboard API" has been checked off on the "Leaderboards" checklist.
7 Likes