Steam Achievements, Stats, Leaderboards, and Badges/Milestones

[ul][li]A new checklist named “Achievements” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes

[ul][li]A new checklist named “Milestones” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes

[ul][li]“Setup leaderboard API” has been un-checked on the “Leaderboards” checklist.[/li][li]“Finish internal badge title list” has been checked off on the “Badges” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]The checklist “Todo” has been removed from the card.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Macklin Guy” commented “Updated to the latest internal tasks.”[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

Noice. This is one of the things I’m most looking forward to. This and the Living Lobby are gonna breathe a whole new breath of fresh air into the game.

9 Likes

[ul][li]“Finish internal achievement list” has been checked off on the “Achievements” checklist.[/li][/ul]

9 Likes

I’m really excited about milestones, and their rewards. I said this in another thread, but I want to experience roaming around the plaza in a ball race orb as a Little Crusader really badly.

2 Likes

[ul][li]“Setup achievements on the Steam backend” has been checked off on the “Achievements” checklist.[/li][/ul]

8 Likes

[ul][li]“Finish internal badge title EXP requirements” has been checked off on the “Badges” checklist.[/li][li]“Finish internal stats list (requires achievements first as most will be covered in those)” has been checked off on the “Stats” checklist.[/li][li]“Create a way to download the achievements to download from the Steam backend into the game manifest” has been checked off on the “Achievements” checklist.[/li][li]“Setup achievements on the achievement manifest in the game” has been checked off on the “Achievements” checklist.[/li][/ul]

9 Likes

[ul][li]“Define stats in the GameplayTags in the game” has been checked off on the “Achievements” checklist.[/li][li]“Setup stats that are needed for the achievements on the Steam backend” has been checked off on the “Achievements” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes

oh shit this will be rad as he’ll

3 Likes

I have been hoping for this a while now. It atleast gives me a reason to play them again.

WAIT WAIT WAIT, we will have a Catsack Crusader?

basically you’ll have like a gameworld level i think?
and you can level up and every 5 levels you get a gameworld catsack (replace gameworld with gameworld of choice)
I believe this is how it works based on what mac said in the discord a while ago, he even had a photo showing it

5 Likes

While I can’t wait for the update itself and I find the milestones very interesting, I think it’s a bit dissapointing that the game will double down on those godforsaken meowing lootboxes. I mean, don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing wrong with a little excitement. However, you shouldn’t lock individual items and rewards behind pure RNG, with no other predictable way of obtaining them. Even the current catsacks are ridiculous. I’d rather buy and trade in a thousand silvers for a cosmic than open another one, only to get yet another burning crab.
Heck, I’d take a party crab at this point. (and can we talk about how dumb some of the rewards actually are? Here’s a crab with a special effect slapped on top of it. That’s your second-to-most rare drop!)

2 Likes

no unlimited leveling ? :fearful:
or can you level up to lv 100 if you reach The diamond legend title ?

I wouldn’t come to a conclusion that quickly, we haven’t even announced what the Game World catsacks would contain. My goal with them is to give you a small item as an award. The items contained in the catsacks would be available to purchase at the Game World stores in upgrades. So these are just giving you one of those for free. Stuff like… here’s a new Ball Race orb shape, but you could have gotten it at the upgrades store for 5,000 units.

It wraps after diamond.

7 Likes

You still get the gameworld catsacks after it wraps, right?

Yeah.

9 Likes