Skateboards/HoverBoards - Skatepark?

Just a suggestion

hello, just an idea that came to my mind that could be a fun game to play among friends and other plays is skateboarding.

skateboards and hoverboards can be used as a transport item in the plaza kinda as a fun way to travel top to the bottom of the big and unless plaza.
doing tricks around the place showing off in open competive custom hosted lobbies in the plaza kinda like rate my car but rate my board.

which falls into this idea, complete board customization, to show of your creative skills you can have complete control over the boards looks, from wheels to color and design under the board with any image using URL or a editing tool in the game URL idea is better and sounds easier

Skate game, kinda like tony hawk pro skater, you are given 2-3 minutes to pull off as many tricks and complex tricks to get points and see who can get the most, the bigger and harder the trick the more points you get.
kinda like bowling store i think we should have special looking wheels like glow in the dark or flaming wheels.

Hover boards, just like mario kart or f-zero, you are put on a race track with hoverboards boosters added, and you fly through a extreamly complex track at super fast speeds and perfect timing turns to make for a fun racing game to laugh at your friends when you crash into them or they crash into a wall.

this is just an idea i want to see in the game i’ve always wanted a race type of portable transportation in the game that isn’t broken and area filling, so i think a skateboard would be good for that.

yeah this is a good idea, but it has been suggested quite a few times already it multiple different posts.
i dont like doing this because i feel like a butt when i do it but… i can’t do it myself help me Lorgruk.

the devs only want 1 of a certain idea on 1 thread, so the forums don’t get clogged up with the same ideas over and over again.

7 Likes

oof my bad im new to this website i’ll be sure to check next time :3

4 Likes

different idea: have a skatepark be APART of the plaza

5 Likes

This. So much this. Would love this.

1 Like

Water skateboards too