Official Tower Unite Easter Egg Thread!

Woah, NEW EASTER EGG

5 Likes

The old Waterhole practice area can be seen too, though it’s not quite as visible.

Waterhole as a whole may have been redesigned, but the practice zone is still in the same place it’s always been!

2 Likes

Not really sure if it qualifies as an easter egg, since the practice hole did work in the alpha but was removed from play once the practice round system was abolished.

6 Likes

Developers constantly recall the old days. But do I need to get hung up on the old one? The old one has already passed and it can not be returned.

2 Likes

The lounge theme,

Is a rehash of dongle’s other song.

The vocal notes at least.

3 Likes

3 Likes

That’s actually the other way around. He made the waiting for player music then wanted to explore a different way with the methylphenidate song.

11 Likes

Oh damn, thanks for the info. It’s actually pretty interesting.
I have a slight fascination for music production so this tickles my fancy.

4 Likes

Hole 5 of Sweet Tooth (Planet Panic! Dog U.F.O.)

Hole 10 of Sweet Tooth (Little Crusaders knight)

17 Likes

Most propably know already, but the “metal melon” item is a reference to an old Pixeltail Gmod mod of the same name

Also, the “gem” item was first introduced way back when during the Indiegogo campaign. It was used in various infographics to represent mini stretch goals. (and it seems to have been incorporated into the Bowling building)

15 Likes

Oh how that secret has changed…

1 Like

Before the laser tag update I got into the laser tag waiting room. the only difference was no TV

Not sure if anyone has found this, but the Candy Bucket has got a funny message.

“Wrappers fucking everywhere”
I’m sure there are more. Once I post this, I will look around it to find some more

15 Likes

Found this Glorious image on google by accident. By googling the sweet brand “Starburst” I found the original

16 Likes

Easter egg(?)
It is not the right side

3 Likes

CollegeHumor???! I watched those guys when they made animations and good sketches.

Found A new easter egg. In the news theres always a photo that says whats next. currently it say fishing and next to it is To Be Announced. However if you brighten u the image you can see it says Zombie Massacre

Macdguy already showed us that

3 Likes

Nice! Nice! New update is ZM

Found a new easter egg, fellas! Sometimes when I type something in the chat, I get a response saying “stfu lmao gayboy”. I think the catsack gods are trying to reach us!

6 Likes