Official Tower Unite Easter Egg Thread!

Probably already found, just wanted to bring it up.
“I’d give this beer a beer out of ten because it’s really really good and I love drinking it all day I drink it back and forth kind of like mouthwash except Can’t read it it’s beer and it’s really good”

8 Likes

what am I looking at

9 Likes

https://imgur.com/Nuwku61
Hidden area in prism
Credit to TenLetters for taking the pic

14 Likes

I found the same thing but forgot to upload it, I screenshotted it when it appeared for a split second when hitting the top and moving you camera all the way up.

13 Likes

If you fly up to the top of Highrise you can see tower in the distance

I assume this is just apart of the skybox.

9 Likes

Here are the obvious Easter Eggs in the Underwater Condo:

A few of crashed planes:

A couple of submarines:

Some weird ass non-intractable platform:

And of course the previously posted scuba-diving tree:

17 Likes

This is from Lost.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say the planes and subs are easter eggs because they are clearly visible from the condo and require no searching. They could be references to other games though.

By noclipping away from the penthouse but above the kill/teleport hitbox you can get the location of

Breakin’The Law

Once in this location you can noclip down under the ground and move back towards the penthouse without being killed.
When in the area where you should be dead but aren’t you can get the location

Probably a Criminal
Also there’s a little “Outside the Boundaries” location but it’s not that secret.

11 Likes

That building out in Highrise is the Tower, and yes I actually no-clipped all the way out here just to find that out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

Not sure if it was mentioned anywhere, but the secret salescat has a new unique model

Any if someone doesn’t get the reference

Resident evil merchant. Also the Traveling merchant from GMT

19 Likes

I remember that episode. Was good times.

This was mentioned quite a few times.

It exists but it is only a backer Item

pretty sure he knows now but he made that reply roughly a year ago…

10 Likes

Aww man, I thought someone found a cool new easter egg and posted it here.

10 Likes

The ticket number on the circular, rotating screen above the arcade is 260709.

This can be read as 26-07-09, or July 26, 2009. I’m fairly sure that this is a reference to GMod Tower’s public release date in July 2009, though I’m not sure about the day.

28 Likes

this one needs a confirmation TBH

4 Likes

According to a post from the escapistmagazine forums and a moddb post, Gmod Tower was released at July 26, 2009, 8 PM (GMT-5 [New York Time])

11 Likes