Official Tower Unite Easter Egg Thread!

Meow

We found your cat macdguy!
So anyway could you return this act with ~100k units?
(The cat will be held until that payment.)

3 Likes

Got some fun flavor text on some of the paint cans in the DIY store, lots of it too (it’s also super blurry).

My best attempt at a transcript

The Paint Company
Window Paint
Instant Privacy

LIMITED ONE HOUR GUARANTEE
PAINT CORPORATION GUARANTEES THIS PRODUCT IS PAINT ENOUGH AND YOU’RE NOT GETTING A
REFUND UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. DON’T BOTHER TRYING TO CONTACT US. EITHER IT WORKS OR
YOU DIDN’T DO IT RIGHT. THIS IS NON-NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE DON’T BOTHER US BECAUSE WE’LL JUST
IGNORE YOU. (1) If this product fails to meet Paint Corporation’s bare minimum standards in some
unimaginable circumstance, only then we will consider doing an exchange. That’s fair enough right? But
you only have an hour so you better hurry. (2) Breach of this contract will result in a really unhappy boss
who will probably smack me around with the belt. Please don’t bother us the bosses keep bringing
out the mice and it hurts and we can’t handle any more complaints.

VERY IMPORTANT: DO NOT OPEN WITHOUT READING THE INSTRUCTIONS.
COME ON FELLAS!

WHERE TO USE
On the window

WHY
You get instant privacy. Or maybe instant blackout. Like you wanna watch a movie but don’t have curtains.

HOW TO USE
Paint it on window, it’s not hard.

PLZ TELL ME HOW TO USE
Ok I will help you. You have to put the paint on the brush then paint it over the windows. With your hand.

OK HOW DO I OPEN
Uhhh I guess you could use your hand or something. There’s also a little metal tool but that’s kinda the easy way out if you ask me.

CAN U DO IT FOR ME
Hmmmmmmm let me think about it hmmmmmmmmmmmmm wait still thinking about it uhhhh hmmm well if I consider it for a little longer uhhh hmmmmmmm uhhhhh well when you look at it that way hmmm gee uhhhh well hmmmmmm I think that maybe uhhhhh hmm uhhh no

DRY TIME
Dry Time

CLEAN UP & STORAGE
Clean with soap & water. To ?, use ? A lot. Like a whole lot. Store in a dark and damp area on a high shelf. To dispose of paint, consume it or call 1-800-PAIN-TYEA for more information.

WARNING: If you scrape, sand, or remove old paint, you may release toxic fumes of asbestos, dust, and
masculinity. ALL OF THIS IS TOXIC. EXPOSURE TO ANY OF THESE CAN CAUSE SERIOUS ILLNESS, SUCH AS BRAIN DAMAGE, ESPECIALLY IN CHILDREN. PREGNANT WOMEN SHOULD ALSO AVOID EXPOSURE. Wear an approved respirator to avoid any illness. Clean very carefully. Before you start, research very thoroughly and obtain your degrees in College. Use a full and healthy ? and be open-minded before you even consider starting. Protect yourself from your family by contacting the National Lead Expoure Hotline at www.lead.com. I wouldn’t sniff lead if I were you. I’ve done my fair share and it’s probably not been a good idea.

WARNING! IRRITANT HAZARD IF SWALLOWED. CONTAINS: ETHYLENE GLYCOL
<list of incredibly blurry ingredients that I can’t even read>
CAUTION: REACH CHILDREN - TAKE INTERNALLY

NO IT DOESN’T COME OFF.
PLEASE STOP SENDING US
COMPLAINTS.

7 Likes

always paint the windows, its always needed for seeing outside

2 Likes

Hey, it’s me, Sem_ from the future!

I come from a world where the Arcade update is already out, and I thought to share this little future gem.

Either that, or I just used the trivia glitch to check out the machines.
Seriously though, I want this update so bad

14 Likes

Ouch. Can we hold a strike? That’s completely boneist and I find that disgusting.

8 Likes

First skeletons can’t play Laser Tag and now they can’t play Super Hoopers? Talk about bone-ist!

8 Likes

#stopbonediscrimination
help spread the word

boneism is a big issue

Fuckin necrophobes

Feeling really sorry for the skeletons and milk cartons who have to deal with this stuff daily.

But large Roblox despacito monsters can participate wtf

2 Likes

Osteophobia in my Tower Unite? More likely than you’d think. As a skeletal man myself, I have a few words for whoever made this machine. >:(

3 Likes

Dunno if anyone’s seen this before. If you’re quick enough to scroll items before your weapons load, you can see the placeholder item.

19 Likes

There’s a face on the back of Cold Finger’s backer statue.

20 Likes

my friend was the one to figure it out, but… Franky, the hot-dog selling dog, seems to be a dachshund- aka a wiener/sausage dog

1 Like

the face is the same as his pfp.
now i wonder, is the top of the statue the wrong way around, or is he permanently looking backwards?

3 Likes

“Hello? Is anyone there? I can’t see, I can’t hear, but i am alive.”

13 Likes

There’s also one where they ask you to thank the workers that are working hard on the tower.

3 Likes

Yeah, “remember, if it were easy, it would already be finished.”

1 Like