Official Tower Unite Easter Egg Thread!

33 Likes

Idk if this always done this but the Train announcer said “is anyone there i cant see am alive”

Ya the transit station announcer has a variety of different voice lines that it says every now and then

To continue your post, one of the voice lines is (what i have remembered it for)

Hello? is anyone there? please someone help me, i am trapped or something like that

1 Like

that’s probably someone’s npc

i just checked, and it’s just a npc, oops

Aha! You are wrong!
You were actually right before, just without evidence.

I appreciate good ambience in video games, so I’ve played TU in an empty server a few times to enjoy its ambience, and it is actually one of transit’s announcements.
There is other funny things the announcer can say, but here’s your evidence for the claim.

9 Likes

The NPC thing is about a deleted post that had a giant talking error sign in what I think was Resort.

2 Likes

I feel we should have a rule for this thread to restrict it to only photographic, or video proof of easter eggs, rather than text rumours of uncertainty :​P

There was photographic proof, it was just of an NPC the owner had placed rather than an actual easter egg by the devs. It was just a misunderstanding.

I was more referring to stuff like this.
I never saw the post referring to the NPC

Ah, fair enough.

Kinda regret making that post, now that i think about it

Not really an easter egg, but I found it accidentally.
The back of the quarter has a TU symbol engraved on it.
Personally I hate the front of it due to lack of detail, so this little detail makes me hate it less.

Capturepng

17 Likes

In the Resort condo if you go to the Moon and no-clip out of the force field and walk a little bit, you will see a piece of metal stuck in the moon. This is a reference to the Monolith from “2001 a space odyssey”.

EDIT: thanks @Darwfer

12 Likes

water joke

Also the barcode just says A

13 Likes

i guess water is K I N D A toxic

5 Likes

lobby 3 sign from the trailer is here!

14 Likes

It just turned into LOBE` 3

4 Likes

a little cat (I think Mac’s ?) near some trees on the upper part of the west stores

29 Likes