Message In a Bottle Messages

Even my patience has its limits. I just can’t leave this thing up to you any longer. I’ll do the fishing! You can just go home!

4 Likes

"Did you hear about the goldfish that went bankrupt?

Now he’s a bronzefish!"

6 Likes

“Marco”

5 Likes

"Why did the fish get laughed at by all the other fishes?

Because it was a clownfish."

2 Likes

“This bottle and the contents within is property of the Bottle Message society”

2 Likes

‘‘hello? hello hello? yes hello can you hear me yes? i am stuck in this bottle, can you see me? im that little thing in the bottle yes hello?, can you get me out?’’

2 Likes

“Polo”

6 Likes

“99 bottle messages in the sea, 99 bottle messages.
You pull one out and open it up, 98 bottle messages in the sea.”

1 Like

“Honestly, GMod Tower was better in every way.”

“I walked. I could do nothing but walk. And then I saw me walking in front of myself. But, it wasn’t really me. Watch out. The gap in the door… it’s a separate reality. The only me is me. Are you sure the only you is you?”

2 Likes

"DID YOU KNOW THAT NINETY-SEVEN PERCENT OF ALL THINGS IN THE OCEAN AREN’T BOTTLE MESSAGES?

THAT’S IMPOSSIBLE!, MAKE MORE BOTTLE MESSAGES!"

Brødtekst lader til at være uklart - er det en komplet sætning?

We got way too many meta bottle messages about the message being sentient or the message not existing, a little more originality people !!

3 Likes

A few different edits because i cant decide which one is best
"How was i supposed to know that illegal underground catsack fighting rings were illegal?

“How was i supposed to know that illegal fishing macros were illegal?”

“How was i supposed to know that illegal off-island fishing platforms were illegal?”

“Please don’t try to throw your bowling balls into the ocean to see if they float”

1 Like

"11/12/2017
The S.S Catsack is the first unsinkable ship that we have ever made, it can withstand any weather and survive even the toughest storms.
There’s no doubt in my mind that we will soon make even bigger and better ships if all goes well.

11/19/2017
We have been advertising tomorrows journey with the new ship all week to the public.
It will be a display of all the progress we have achieved in ship making and what we will be able to accomplish now.

This will be the start of a new era in sea faring, no longer shall we sail on weak rafts that fall apart in the storms, nor shall we get stranded on islands because the ships couldn’t be controlled
We will finally be able to take the first step in becoming the rightful owners of the sea, and we shall make the entire sea our domain

11/20/2017
Today will be a tremendous day as we’re now sailing the ship on it’s first journey to prove how good it is.
We’re now making it sail by a place where they are holding a birthday party in honor of macdguy, im sure that nothing will go wrong with the ship during the display we plan to make for the catsacks at the party.

Hey what’s that boulder doing over th-"

A shameless reference to: Macdguys birthday party

3 Likes

Hey (player name) this is the only way I can contact you, you are in a coma, you need to wake up.

6 Likes

“To whomever that finds this message

I want you to blow up the ocean, because i hate the ocean”

5 Likes

“A catsacks bucket list:
Buy milk
Meet a cosmic catsack
Avoid being opened by a player
Conquer the world”

2 Likes

“Congratiolations, you have won the contest,
your prize is one free bottle message”

2 Likes

“What did the bottle say to the fisher?”
The punchline to the joke is too wet to be legible. What a rip-off.

3 Likes