Message In a Bottle Messages

Hey there! So I’ve been working on Fishing and I’m nearly done with it. There’s this cool little item you can fish up called Message In A Bottle. With this item, there’s a little message you can read and it’s randomly chosen each time. I’ve done a few messages already.

I thought it would be really cool to allow the community to come up with their own messages, so here’s the thread for it!!

Just like the Typing Derby thread, simply reply to this topic with a message, and if it fits inside of our guidelines, we will add it to the item. Please keep individual messages on individual posts. If the messags is added to the item, I’ll heart it so that you’ll know it was accepted. We will have final say over what is inserted.

General rules are:

• Messages can only be up to 1000 characters, but they can be short if you’d like
  • English only please
  • Nothing explicit or containing hate speech

Example of a message:

The message reads:
“Dear Elizabeth, I hope this message reaches you in good health. I’m currently aboard the USS Mayweather on my journey to discover the new… (the rest of the message is wet and cannot be read)”

14 Likes

Hello there, if you recieve this message, you stink HAHA!

-evil man

5 Likes

I shoved a whole bag of jelly beans up my… (the rest of the message is wet and cannot be read)

2 Likes

Im sending this bottle to warn you about the so called ‘‘catsacks’’
they are not friendly, they are alive, they are taking us host- (The rest of the message is covered in blood)

7 Likes

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I’VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.

8 Likes

Karen took the kids.

2 Likes

“I’ll send an SOS to the world, I hope that someone gets my message in a bottle, yeah!”

14 Likes

Ocean man, take me by the hand, lead me to the land that you understand
Ocean man, the voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip
Ocean man, the crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand
Soaking up the thirst of the land

Ocean man, can you see through the wonder of amazement at the oberman
Ocean man, the crust is elusive when it casts forth to the childlike man
Ocean man, the sequence of a life form braised in the sand

Ocean man, ocean man
Ocean man

Ocean man, take me by the hand, lead me to the land that you understand
Ocean man, the voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip
Ocean man, the crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand

Ocean man, can you see through the wonder of amazement at the oberman
Ocean man, the crust is elusive when it casts forth to the childlike man
Ocean man, the sequence of a life form braised in the sand

Ocean man

21 Likes

:slight_smile:/ This is bob. Copy and paste him so he can take over the ocean.
/▌
/”

22 Likes

“I sure hope no one takes this message, puts it in a bottle, and tosses it in the ocean!”

5 Likes

The message reads:

“When I am far away on the briny ocean tossed, will you ever heave a sigh or a wish for me?”

1 Like

The message reads:
“Test message, please ignore.”

10 Likes

bottom text

5 Likes

Here’s a few cuz why not, I’m bored.

The message reads:
"Out of all possible bottles thrown carelessly into the ocean, you happened across this specific one. Perhaps this is a stroke of luck! Or misfortune. However you see it, happy fishing!

From, a fellow player fishing"

The message reads:
“Congratulations! You’re the 1,000,000th player to find this very bottle! You’ve earned yourself a cosmic catsack! All you have to do is write down you bank details and your address below, put this letter back into the bottle, make sure the cork is secured tight and throw it back into the ocean! You’ll find your very own cosmic catsack snug in your inventory within the hour! THIS IS NOT A SCAM!”

The message reads:
“Dear Princess Celestia, I have learned a very valuable lesson about friendship: I was so afraid of being thought of as a showoff that I was hiding a part of who I am. My friends helped me realize that it’s okay to be proud of your talents, and there are times when it’s appropriate to show them off… Especially when you’re standing up for your friends.”

6 Likes

Is perpetual twilight really all that bad?
Some call our realm a world of shadows, but that makes it sound so unpleasant. The twilight there holds a serene beauty. You have seen it yourself as the sun sets on this world. Bathed in that light, all the people were pure and gentle… But things changed once that foul power pervaded the world.
Light and shadow can’t mix, as we all know. But, never forget that there’s another world bound to this one.

1 Like

The answer to the Trivia question “In Guild Wars 2, what is the name of the legendary golden lightning sword with dragons twisting up the blade?” Is “Bolt”.

2 Likes

“Behind you”

4 Likes

“I’ve been stuck in lobby 2 for almost 2 months now, everybody left me here. Please save me.”

10 Likes

“the cake is a lie”

4 Likes

“meow~~ (purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)”

:cat2:

1 Like