Steam Profile Information:
SteamID64: 76561198049906786
Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Robbon/

Build information:
Date of build start: 18/05/2021
Date of build finish: 27/05/2021
Build Cost: Approximately 700,000 Units

Disclosure:
There is no nudity, hate speech, etc, within the build and should be appropriate as following the rules stated in the Contest forum. Furthermore this build is brand new (Started 18/05/2021), from the default condo ‘Suite’ and is a Solo build.

Description:
Hi everyone, this is my May 2021 Condo Contest Entry. As there was no set theme I decided to make a Jazz club. Unfortunately due to time constraints the build isn’t exactly how I envisioned it, however due to both that and it being my first condo build I think it has progressed well.

I have posted the condo build onto the Steam Workshop for anyone who wishes to take a further look at the build.

Steam Workshop Link: Steam Workshop::R's Jazz Club | (May 2021 Condo Contest Entry)

Condo Images:

If for any reason the images above of the condo are not displayed, please use the Steam Workshop Link provided as all of the images submitted for the contest and more are on it’s workshop page.

Thanks to the Tower Unite Developers for hosting the event, and all the community who participate.

Kind Reguards,

Robbon.

7 Likes

steamID64 76561198317564181

No title to this just a forest with a lake and 2 sky islands

Fridge

Interior

Outside BBQ&Pool

Gardens

Forest

Islands

forgot this one

7 Likes

SteamID64: 76561198024657462

Alley Katz Bowling Alley. Began work around May 18th. Wanted to do more but I feel it’s at a good enough state for now.
Alley Katz is a 24 Lane Bowling Alley based off the alley I used to work at. Swapped the restrooms out for a pro-shop and here we are.

Alley Katz Bowling Alley

Here is a demonstration of how to bowl at Alley Katz.

12 Likes

Damn I really like the aesthetic on this one. Such little details, very impressive. Keep it up man!

3 Likes

I love this. Made it as easy as possible for the reset!

3 Likes

It was only a matter of time until someone did this…

Steam ID: 76561198000067240

Guys, gals, and enpals, I give you TowerZork

3 Likes

That’s really, really nice.

1 Like

Alright everyone, the submission portion of the contest has concluded! We will get back to you with the results within a few days. Thank you to everyone who has participated!

2 Likes

Hello space cadets! Welcome to Lunamei Station Delta! Immerse yourself within this system’s premiere lunar resort and commercial hub. This might be a little late but its still on time in lunar hours! : )

Lunamei Station Delta

5 Likes

Happy trading!

Steam: Frasler

10 Likes

If you want to help vote for the condo contest, participate here! https://forms.gle/kKfgbn6qpN595r1QA

2 Likes

Holy cow!!! This contest has so many good ones good job hard to pick which to vote.

3 Likes

The results are in from our community vote! Thank you to the 144 people who participated!

So, with that being said, the winners are:

1st place (2,000,000 Units) - @CocoCookies Grand Meadow Square
2nd place (1,000,000 Units) - @FireZambie Surf Map
3rd place (750,000 Units) - @Frasler Lunamei Station Delta
4th place (500,000 Units) - @Robbon Jazz Club
5th place (375,000 Units) - @CaptainHMMurdock Bowling Alley

Units will be awarded as soon as possible!

Thank you all for participating in the contest and the voting process! June’s contest will be posted soon.

5 Likes

gg @CocoCookies

2 Likes

Units have been distributed.

Congratulations to the winners, and thank you to everyone who participated.

Can’t wait to see you all in the next contest!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.