May 2021 Condo Contest (Free Build)

Hey everyone!

This month’s contest has no theme! You can build a structure or decorate any Condo, so long as you start working on it after this post is made (and follow the rules).

Also, there is a new rule: If you want to submit a WIP build (for example, you started an entry and aren’t going to be able to finish it, but still want to share your work), only do so during the last week of the contest.

The contest ends May 31st, 2021 at 11:00 AM CST!

Prizes:

• 1st Place - 2,000,000 Units
  • 2nd Place - 1,000,000 Units
  • 3rd Place - 500,000 Units

Note: Participation prizes (100k) may be rewarded to participants when we are pleased with the entries, along with other bonuses for close contenders.

Prize amounts / Places may be raised depending on the types/amounts of entries.

Rules:

• Must be appropriate content (no nudity, hate speech, etc.)
  • Must post at least 3 pictures of your condo.
  • Must be something new - you can’t submit something you started before this post was made.
  • If you make something in a pre-existing Condo build, or if you significantly rework your condo to fit into the theme, make sure to focus your pictures on the area you’re submitting for the contest. (I strongly encourage these types of builders to submit before and after pictures to help us judge.)
  • If you won first place in the previous month’s contest, you will still get a participation prize for this contest, but you cannot get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place again until the next contest.

How To Submit:

• Post at least 3 screenshots of your Condo as a reply to this thread as your entry to the contest. If you can’t upload images here, use an external image hosting service such as Imgur to embed the images here.
  • Include your Steam ID in the submission, so we can award you the Units if you win! (If you aren’t sure how to send your Steam64 ID, just link to your Steam Profile in your submission post.)

How to Submit: CO-OP CONDO PARTICIPANTS:

Tower Unite now allows for Co-Op building in condos, and, since that is the case, we have some rules for submitting a Condo built with others.

You can go about submitting builds from Co-Op condos in two ways:

1. Everyone who participated in the build gets credit

An Example: Person A opens their condo for Person B and C to help them build a Haunted House. Person A builds the structure, and Person B and C help them decorate it. They all like how it came out as a whole, and want to submit it to the contest together.

• If you submit this way, the owner of the Condo should make a post with pictures of the whole build.
  • Include the usernames and Steam IDS of everyone who participated.
  • If the entry wins, the prize will be divided equally amongst the participants.
  • Participation prizes (75k) will also be divided equally amongst participants, if applicable.

2. One person takes credit for their part of a larger build

An Example: Person A opens their Condo for Person B to help build a Haunted House in. Person A builds a cool maze next to the house, while Person B decorates a bunch of rooms on their own. Both want to submit their parts of the build separately.

• If you submit this way, post pictures of the part of the Condo that you built.
  • Include your Steam ID.
  • If the entry wins, you will get the full prize.

Have fun, and if you need help with anything about the contest, let me know in this thread or in a private message!

13 Likes

Cleveland, literally just cleveland.
Steam ID 64: 76561198002356562

8 Likes

it is a nice start on my adventure as a Tower Unite player. I am looking forward to expanding!

3 Likes

Welcome to the Grand Meadow Square 果央泳

7 Likes

Home Sweet Home.

3 Likes

For the contest I made a private small cabin, campsite and outdoors bar hidden on the edge of a thick forest and behind a small cave. I didn’t know where to add a bathroom so the cliff can just be a really big toilet, I guess

SteamID64: 76561198045136690

Entrance/Cave

Overview of Cabin, Bar & Campsite

Bar

Campsite

Cabin

10 Likes

looks awesome, great job!!!

2 Likes

I’ve never really seen somebody make a full sized surf map in tower unite so that’s exactly what I did for this contest. I used a workshop skybox that worked really well to get the kinda theme I was going for with all the floating islands. I don’t think that map is TOO hard because I can finish it pretty easily but I’ve had a lot of people struggle with it so idk. Every little island has its own theme to them as well, and for the end of the map I added a lil easter egg/reference with the big ass cherry blossom.

Steam ID 64 : 76561198068846116 (I think)

Just a video of me actually going through it

Map Overview

Fall Island

Summer/Spring Island

Winter Island

Ending Island

Teleporters

(lil bit of a refernce)

15 Likes

E:\Den
Another surreal, vaporwave-y condo, this time with a Greco-Roman focus on water.

17 Likes

Looks like the final level of a videogame that comes before the final fight where you kill god. Very nice.

4 Likes

Das pwetty cool
Steam ID: 76561198125973865
Living room

Kitchen

The boys room (Shees)

Spooky beach

Hype room

Hope you like it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

can i update this entry

1 Like

if so astral condo

3 Likes

Yeah, updating an entry is fine, just please either edit the newer post to be the entry (with Steam ID/info) and delete the original one, or edit the original post to include the new pictures and delete the new post.

1 Like

Just a simple look that i really like (WIP because i won’t be able to finish everything i want to do because of school)
Steam ID 64: 76561198138092144

3 Likes

Very creative, and awesome builds everyone!

1 Like

thanks for getting back to me on this

1 Like

I call this home
steam id 64 : 76561198037754361

4 Likes

Steam ID: 76561198283927819
A chill party house

2 Likes