Steam Profile Information:
SteamID64: 76561198049906786
Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Robbon/

Build information:
Date of build start: 18/05/2021
Date of build finish: 27/05/2021
Build Cost: Approximately 700,000 Units

Disclosure:
There is no nudity, hate speech, etc, within the build and should be appropriate as following the rules stated in the Contest forum. Furthermore this build is brand new (Started 18/05/2021), from the default condo ‘Suite’ and is a Solo build.

Description:
Hi everyone, this is my May 2021 Condo Contest Entry. As there was no set theme I decided to make a Jazz club. Unfortunately due to time constraints the build isn’t exactly how I envisioned it, however due to both that and it being my first condo build I think it has progressed well.

I have posted the condo build onto the Steam Workshop for anyone who wishes to take a further look at the build.

Steam Workshop Link: Steam Workshop::R's Jazz Club | (May 2021 Condo Contest Entry)

Condo Images:

If for any reason the images above of the condo are not displayed, please use the Steam Workshop Link provided as all of the images submitted for the contest and more are on it’s workshop page.

Thanks to the Tower Unite Developers for hosting the event, and all the community who participate.

Kind Reguards,

Robbon.

7 Likes