[Map Bug Megathread] The Plaza / Lobby

Big ole hole in the floor against the wall between bowling and west shopping, on the backside of the wall.

2 Likes

Similar to this, the sounds of the cauldron in the Lighthouse Shop are unaffected by the Effects volume slider.

2 Likes

With Halloween leaving us, I’ve found a cute floating shield of grass near the island across the bay from Plaza! shield|690x388

1 Like

The removal of the Halloween maze has revealed a patch of green sea over the Lobby 3 sign.

6 Likes

that’s just the Spooky Water

5 Likes

Drink it

2 Likes

You float a little bit when standing on the game world ports roof

4 Likes

this place right here has a hole if you walk up to the wall, and if you go through the hole you’ll end up under the map

1 Like

if you swim under the “event teleport” thing at boardwalk, you can see a grey cylinder, that has no collission.
if you swim through it,
and down, you will end up under the map

1 Like

behind the tower, floating

2 Likes

This is a known bug, it should be fixed some time today:

1 Like

Accessories are visible in first-person in the half of the bowling alley closer to the lanes:

2 Likes

The LOD on the left of Central Circuit is kinda aggressive (covering half the window).

2 Likes

Sea Dollar store has broken LoDs

1 Like

I don’t know if my eyes are just deceiving me, but the normals on the elevator door look weird. It should be flat, but it looks curved. It looks like it needs hardened/weighted normals or something

2 Likes

Bit of a gap in the wall here at the movie theater, can clip in with a 3x shrinking potion, also noticed quite a bit of stuff that isn’t culled out that doesn’t really have too show detail in the first place when you are at that entrance.

I recorded a bit of this in action, which also resulted in the game crashing when i started throwing wine glasses about inside there in the new shop that was added in.

4 Likes

There’s a piece of whatever this is floating between the arcade and monorail bridge:

2 Likes

Don’t mind me, just showing off yet another Plaza out of bounds method

3 Likes

Monorail tunnel supports

The little support thingies on the walls of the monorail tunnel don’t have collision (the arched ones on the ceiling do tho).

Monorail station supports

The support thingies on the ceiling of the monorail stations don’t have collision, unlike the ones in the tunnel mentioned above. This happens at all the stations.

Monorail bridge misalignments

On the monorail bridge the monorail isn’t centered on the tracks for the first station, meaning that the gap to board will be larger on the side facing the arcade and on the other side it will be clipping into the ground. By the time it gets to the next station at Seasons it’ll be realigned again though. It not being centered happens at all the stations, but it’s worst at the arcade one. The little buldgy-bit in between the trains also is big enough to where it’s clipping into the walkway to some extent at every station.

Extra-wide gap:

Clipping into walkway:

Being off center:

Being just about centered by the next station:

2D interiors not fully hiding up close

At least that’s what I think this is. The entrance to a lot of shops has a few pixels that are locked to positions on your screen but do change color as you move. Might have to expand some of these to see it.

Minigame arena bypass bridge funky bits

Two things in this image, 1 looks like you could slip in and freakin’ shatter your leg like ouch and splinters and stuff like NOT GOOD BRO OUCH. And 2 is just snow that didn’t get removed from when the small wall was there before the bridge was added.

Outside ambience leaks into some stores

This wall in Toy Stop you can hear birds chirping and whatnot:

Standing in the windows of Central Circuit you can hear the birds chirping, but you can’t when standing directly in the doorway which should maybe be the opposite of what happens:

Up against this wall in Songbirds you can hear the ambience:

Z-fighting in Horizon Condos

This diagonal wooden beam is more forward than the one on the left, causing there to be some z-fighting with the beam in the corner:

D.I.Y. most baseboards not fully against wall

Most of the walls in D.I.Y. don’t attempt to have baseboards, but even the ones that do it’s not fully attached It also peeks through one of the wood decorative beam thingies on the left side of the check-out counter:

Central Circuit ceiling tiles don’t have collision

4 Likes

Celebration store “stars light” clipping through the floor

This is my first time reporting a map bug, and maybe this one isn’t a bug but when you go under the docks near the celebration store you can see a light from the store clipping through it.