#Laser Tag: Gameplay
Jeez you’re always here aren’t you? Alright, well, if you’re sticking around… I’m looking for top minds on this here new Laser Tag facility we’re gonna open up soon.
Laser Tag is one of those games, you know, where you shoot lasers at your friends and such.
The question today is:
##How do you want to shoot lasers at your friends, exactly?
Some definitions that apply to all games:
- Tag: When you run out of health, you will be tagged. Once tagged you will have to recharge your pack to fire again. The pack will automatically recharge in 5 seconds. You start with 100 health points.
- Packs: The power packs that provide energy to your gun. You wear these.
- Weapon Stations: A station that recharges your pack and gives you a chance to get a rapid fire gun that lasts 15 seconds.
Each match length is a maximum of 10 minutes long.
#You can pick your top two favorites
Team Tag: Players are split into four groups of teams (represented by colors). Once you’re tagged, you will swap team and become the team of the player who tagged you. The goal is to get every other team on your team to win.
Example: I’m on team Green and I tagged a Red team player. They are now Green team and Green team is now made up of 2 people. Red team is no longer, but there’s still Blue team to take over with my newly acquired team member.
- Team Elimination: Players are split into two groups. You have 3 lives (each tag decreases a life) and once you’re out of lives, you’re out of the match. The goal is to be the team that survives.
- Classic / Last Man Standing: No teams, everyone is against each other. Once you’re tagged, you’re out for the entire match. Last man standing wins.
- Slow Fire / Instatag: It’s Last Man Standing, but you only have 1 shot you can fire before you have to reload which takes 30 seconds. Each shot instantly tags players out. No weapon stations.
- Terminators: Two players are selected as terminators and have as much health as the collective group of the other players. The goal is to tag out both terminators before they tag out everyone else.
- None of the above: Please post an additional gametype if you select this, otherwise your vote won’t mean anything!