Laser Tag CTF gamemode

So laser tag is fun and all but i think it can be the prefect opportunity to make the game feel even more alive and fun. You could add in a more objective based gamemode like Capture The Flag and set the number of lives to 10-15. Which are like respawns where you would have to recharge each time at your end of the map. This would give players another way to play and make things soo much more competitive.

You could host a quick vote alongside the countdown when people join the laser tag lobby to select whether they want to play “Classic” or Capture The Flag". And the majority vote wins. :slight_smile:

A while ago, back in the days before anything too interesting in TU, there was a community poll made by the devs that decided the gamemode of Laser Tag. If they were to add another gamemode, they would most likely add the gamemode that got second place in the poll; “Team Tag”
Heres a link to the poll Laser Tag: Gameplay

3 Likes

Literally was thinking of this the other day

then vote on it

1 Like

Great idea for when the games gets bigger and there a bunch of people playing laser tag!

yeah i made a topic like this a while ago, would be cool +1.

To be honest i really like the idea of multiple gamemodes for laser tag.
Would make it alot more interesting to play because currently only having team deathmatch becomes kinda dull after a while.
Plus it would allow the devs to make all kinds of wacky gamemodes for us.

For example:

4 Likes

I haven’t seen you on the forums in ages!

good to see you back, and yeah multiple modes for laser tag would be cool, i think it may not look like it but i feel like the devs may have plans for this later on but it won’t be anytime soon, i would like multiple game modes for laser tag though.

2 Likes