Item Suggestions Megathread

Oval framed canvas

6 Likes

These presents, individually.

7 Likes

Fire extinguisher (equippable): spray your friends (do not replicate in real life)

Wearable flower: like the christmas head bow, but a flower

Heart sunglasses

6 Likes

I feel it’d be fitting for the Angel Wings to be available during the Winter Holiday Event

6 Likes

I was hoping we’d get some variations like gold angel wings, or black wings like a crow.

2 Likes

I think we could use with more FX placables!
Sparks FX
Like something coming out of a broken light
pexels-photo-761547
Dripping water FX
A leaky tap, small water like the rain weather, that drops every so often.

Puddle FX
Could be placed on the ground to make it look damp and reflective, best combined with the above

A simple normal string/rope/wire that uses the new string mechanics. To connect lights, make supports and stuff. Adjustable thickness

9 Likes

We need an iceblock, the kind that uses the same texturing and slippery-ness of the hockey rink, but just as a placable block of ice. I have an arctic project in mind that could really benefit from such an item.

5 Likes

There’s a frosted glass material coming soon, I could just add an ice one for that.

11 Likes

more item (with funny description :))

PVC Pipe
Great for plumbing.
Colorable (You edit it like the rope items)

Metal Pipe
Great for plumbing, but made out of metal instead of plastic.
Colorable (You edit it like the rope items)

Hyper-Realistic Frog Plush
Let me just say this, yum.
Colorable

Wrench
Great for when you don’t know what to put in your garage.
Colorable (Weapon version would be nice)

Crowbar
Half-Life reference
Colorable (Weapon version would be nice)

Vine
Great for jungles.
(You edit this like the rope items)

Wire
Now you can finally plug in your computer.
(You edit this like the rope items)

Rope
It’s yours my friend, only if you have enough rupees.
(You edit this like the rope items, obviously)

Laser
Dangerous rope.
Colorable (You also edit this like the rope items) (Very dangerous)

Duct Tape
Duct Tape solves everyone’s problems.
Colorable (You edit this like the rope items)

Duct Tape Roll
A roll of duct tape.
Colorable

Fake Window
A window that isn’t actually a window.
Colorable, Canvas (you can put an image on the inside of the window so it looks like it’s looking into a room but it isn’t)

Bell
A cool bell to annoy your friends.
Condo item, Equippable version also

Canvas Triangle
Like canvas walls, but a triangle.
Canvas

Kitchen Counter
You could make your own kitchen with this.
Colorable, 5 versions (regular, corner, sink, island, and wall)

UFO
Don’t let it abduct you.
Slowly pulls you toward the UFO if you’re under it (good for obstacle courses and stuff)

Fan Vent
It’s like the opposite of a UFO.
Pushes you up if you’re standing on/above it (also good for obstacle courses)

7 Likes

So this is way off, but for next year’s Halloween event, circling candy corn ala Golden Melons.

Replacing these boys

with these boys.

I’m fussy, so I was kinda unsatisfied with the candy corn particle and I’d love this asset to get more love cause it looks so great.

9 Likes

They somewhat remind me of this TF2 Heavy Shells Skin.

3 Likes

Other condo pets like a cat, dog, etc that function similar to the Sea Dollar pets.

2 Likes

Condo item: Ballrace magnet, same as Memories ones, or Midori.

Setting 1: Pushing/Pulling
Setting 2: Area of effect
Setting 3: Strenght
Setting 4: Affects players or physics items OR both.

Canvas Room / Hollow Canvas Cube

I’m just tired of building every room/corridor from scratch with canvas walls every time I make a new condo.

This item would just make any builder’s life easier.
All of the options would be organized into one page, with links and offset sliders for each wall.

There could be variations to this as well:

14 Likes

Please, yes.

Adding blank rooms is a chore. I usually just resort to using workshop furniture for this, which is great until the author deletes the item or it fails to load because of some unspecified networking issue.

6 Likes

Plz add parkas and like bucket hats, more customization features so we can look like how we want to if there is no workshop content we like

this is a good example of a parka id love to wear in game

1 Like

Add Palisade fencing:

Palisade-Fencing-415x406

And make it colourable plz

And maybe also a doorway fence like this:

2 Likes

A random thought I had that would be a fun toy would be a panel that, when stepped on, puts your character in a state of rapid spinning. Imagine the peak speed of the T-Pose Emote. Arms could maybe be out in the same way as well!
In this state you can move around with the momentum of a Ball Race ball, spinning around like wild around a Condo. Rather silly, but incredibly fun!
Left Control would take you out of the rapid spinning state.

In a similar vein, Directional Panels that slide you in one direction for a while would be fun. The closest comparison I can think of would be similar panels from Pokémon Red and Blue, making you spin in one direction. Pushing you one direction with friction as if you were on ice with a fair amount of momentum. The force and duration could be toggled, and they could be avoided by crouching.
I imagine tile puzzles and/or fun tracks people could send you on with little ramps using these!

3 Likes

Like a
 forced spin bot? I like it.

1 Like

Mmkay listen up it’s 1 AM and I’ve had the flu for 4 days and I’m barely conscious but I had a good idea and haven’t seen it suggested, thanks for your consideration. Please implement this at your earliest convenience, or not. I love you guys either way.

Possible names!

Summary
  • Canvas screen
  • Omni-canvas
  • Multi-canvas
  • Digital canvas
  • Photo Gallery
  • Gallery Canvas
  • Photo Frame
20 Likes