Item Suggestions Megathread

That’s a great idea.

16 Likes

This would have great potential.

I’m hoping the Condo IO/Wiring tool would allow a canvas link to change values based on a trigger, this would tie in perfect with that.

For example:

• Have two canvas links: “OPEN” image, and a “CLOSED” Image
  • Wire button to both a door and the canvas
  • Default door to being shut, default canvas to “CLOSED” Image
  • Press the button to open the door and alternate link

There’d be so much potential if we could make canvas links dynamic based on triggers like that. Image it with pressure plates for Halloween condos, super easy jump scares and you don’t even need moving items.

8 Likes

Extending Boxing Glove

Method of Obtaining: Arcade Ticket Shop / Arcade Milestone

A boxing glove that pushes out.

Possible uses:

• Object for pushing physics objects in Condos
    • This is why I suggested this item
    • Would allow for players to do activities like volleyball
  • Melee weapon that pushes players back for some sort of sumo-esque plaza minigame
  • Could be used as a sort of movement device that lets players push themselves off walls
2 Likes

This is a weapon in SDNL actually!

13 Likes

Looks like I have a favorite weapon now.

i think the player’s messages being shown above peoples heads when they talk should be a main feature and not a milestone.
it can get confusing trying to figure out who you’re talking to and if they’re talking to you in particular even if you’re in local chat. iirc there was also plans to help resolve this with the addition of @ mentions in chat but speech bubbles would also help

11 Likes

I don’t think this would really be a good milestone. It’s just the default speech bubbles but generic font and no white background.

Upon further thinking, I agree and have deleted my suggestion.

Please add Ramen as a Consumable Item

6 Likes

I’d love a theater door as a teleporter with a fading transition.

9 Likes

First click would be eating it with a big slurp noise, and second click would be to blow it. It would be cheap and sold at Fresh.

953cf86c95166f616bad982dda8d4061

turtato

2 Likes
  1. Chocolate Milk Cannon/Chocolate Milk (water) gun.
  2. Throwable Rubber Duck.
  3. Shovel Launcher. Maybe give it to every player who owned Fruit Launcher/Snowball Launcher/etc after these weapons get correct icons (In memory of Shovel Launcher icon)?

6 Likes

Not sure if this has been suggested before.
Can we get a new piano type that shows something like the effects in this video?

What I imagine this would be would essentially be in-game sheet music, players would be able to create their own songs and upload it for others to play, like a minigame. Imagine how beat saber does it.

This would show what keys would need to be played for others looking on and you’d be able to see how well someone did, maybe give them a score at the end, a ‘keys missed’ sort of scoreboard. Also I imagine the recording part to look like this:

3 Likes

Can we also get a church organ complete with pipes and new sounds?

7 Likes

Not exactly an item suggestion but here it goes…Different sound effects on electronic keyboard (guitar, xylophone, flute, dog woof, cat meow…whatever you can think of)

7 Likes

I want the ‘yo’ key. I don’t know if this is a standard on electric keyboards, but you couldn’t pass the music room in our school without a chorus of them going off.

3 Likes

i would like to use trello to show stuff to my friends but right now it has no mark up and is telling me the browser is not supported i would really like to use it with my friends

Welcome! Is this an item suggestion?

1 Like

An item modification so you can not only watch YouTube but look at other sites as well